Thread: CFM

Fuel Injected!

CFM

Not sure if this should be here or not but has anybody been burned by CFM technologies. I paid them for a fuel adapter and it says order declined and I can't get them to answer emails or let me know anything and I haven't been refunded.

Fuel Injected!
    I just seen this and well, I wish I would have seen it sooner. I just ordered from them, it says my order is being processed, so I will let you know.

I was going to use RVMorse but I learned he closed/passed away last fall. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead2 View Post
    I was going to use RVMorse but I learned he closed/passed away last fall. RIP
    I've used RV Morse Machine in the past too and was dismayed when, a few months ago I saw he passed away. I'm not familiar with CFM, who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingWithTBI View Post
    I've used RV Morse Machine in the past too and was dismayed when, a few months ago I saw he passed away. I'm not familiar with CFM, who are they?
    Never mind, I found their Bookmark on my browser, I forgot I looked on their site after RV Morse shut down but, have not done business with them. FYI for anyone interested, YMMV

https://marine-performance-parts.com...rformance.aspx

Fuel Injected!
    I am happy to report, I have received a shipping confirmation for my order from CFM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead2 View Post
    I am happy to report, I have received a shipping confirmation for my order from CFM.
    Good to hear, keep us posted when your order arrives

Fuel Injected!
    Update. After some card complications we have figured it out and finally have my order shipped. All is well and can't wait for it to arrive!

Fuel Injected!
    My order arrived today no issues

Administrator
    I'm glad to see you got your order. It's good that you reported the outcome as well. I'm going to move this thread because the support forum is intended to assist folks having troubles using gearhead-efi.