Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone help 93LT1

Electronic Ignition!
    Let me know what you think about the tune that’s in it and can I just modify the PW and timing and get the power I’m looking for without destroying my engine It’s took me a couple months to get it where it’s at a pcm a distributor and new plugs with close gap to solve the no run and then no rev past 4500 rpm I assumed once that was solved I would be happy with it but it must have a soft tune I have a line lock and 2step for it also when I get the tune correct but just back running with these injector’s would be a great start thank you guys so much you have been a blessing to me don’t know what I was doing wrong but if not for you wanting me to video it I would have not got it done

Electronic Ignition!
    Let me know what you think about the tune that’s in it and can I just modify the PW and timing and get the power I’m looking for without destroying my engine It’s took me a couple months to get it where it’s at a pcm a distributor and new plugs with close gap to solve the no run and then no rev past 4500 rpm I assumed once that was solved I would be happy with it but it must have a soft tune I have a line lock and 2step for it also when I get the tune correct but just back running with these injector’s would be a great start thank you guys so much you have been a blessing to me don’t know what I was doing wrong but if not for you wanting me to video it I would have not got it done

Electronic Ignition!
    i did get the tune downloaded but now i installed comp 467-13 cam and 1.6 rockers bosch 70lb injectors and having real trouble getting it to run half way decent tried $EEhack trim analyzer but still runs lean and rough have a lot of logs if anyone interested in helping me out on tune I would greatly appreicate it thanks Laney