Thread: Can anyone help 93LT1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!

Can anyone help 93LT1

I purchased a 93 z28 with an 67mm STS turbo I purchased everything from moates to read and burn chips I even copied the chip in it and burnt a new one because the prongs on old one about to break but when I try to read or edit the tune none of the injector sizes or anything in the bin reads what it should I used the $DA2 I tried a few different ones and none is right any input on what could be wrong would be greatly appreciated Laney
    Last edited by Repair; 05-30-2022 at 11:30 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Im sorry I meant DA3 I can read other stock bins but not my bin or tune I really dont understand why I replaced the 24lb injectors with 60lb and now I cant modify pw or anything please any advise on what is the problem car floods to death now afraid to run it dont want to wash down cly walls. stuck at this point

Fuel Injected!
    Maybe you can post the bin and xdf you are using. That way we can check what`s wrong.

Fuel Injected!
    Are you sure it's the right PCM? If it's been so heavily modified, isn't there a chance someone swapped ECMs too? Having a totally wrong XDF would also explain it.

But agreed with kur4o; just post the BIN.
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Electronic Ignition!
    I appreciate the quick response from everyone Im sure I have the right pcm I own and run a auto repair shop for over 30 years so I do understand how everything works I have and use diagnostic tools but have never try and modify a pcm and back to it I purchased this 93 z28 thinking I could do the programming after wacthing some videos and a lot of reading so I go to moates and purchased emulator a burn2 aldl cable when i first got the car it would take a fit and not rev over 4500 rpm so I purchased a used 16159278 PCM $750 so I actually have 2 I repaired the old one I will post the xdf and bin from my pcm it has some kind of tune the owner didnt know who tuned it but it ran pretty good just not what I want so I replaced fuel pump with A 355LPH and 60LB injectors now dont want run at all flooding bad so Ill go and find out how to post what I have thank you guys so much