My VE tables are looking pretty good these days and truck is running (seat of the pants) awesome. But I have a very rich condition in deceleration, foot off the gas, TPS=0. I've spent a lot of time playing around with both VE tables. I thought I had it figured out when I finally realized as soon as I took my foot of the gas it was going into the idle VE table, but that turned out to be not the problem.

Today I spent some quality time in Excel with a data log that I took last night. Filtered to all rows where speed > 3 mph and TPS = 0. Most rows WB is 12.5 or lower, bottoming out in the high 10s. The vast majority of those rows BPW = 0.488, which happens to be the same value as the scalar, "Minimum Synchronous BPW." There also is "Minimum Synchronous BPW Allowed" with the same value set. So it appears I'm being limited in most (not all) decel situations by that value. Can I just change it to a lower number? Should I change it in both? The XDF description for the allowed scalar is "Minimum synchronous BPW allowed if PCM calculations are less than setting." This begs a question, I am not seeing calculated BPW as one of the available outputs when I export. Is there a way I can output that (maybe it's called something else) or can I calculate it myself?