I am so excited! Thank you for adding me to this awesome group. My name is Chris and I am in the DFW area of Texas. I have a lot of projects and love to tinker on all of them. Diesel Tech by day and hobbyist by night. I have recently ( in the last year) picked up a 96 c1500 and joined GMT400 forum to learn as much as I can about those trucks. I am very interested in LS swaps, so much so that it consumes a lot of my free time. My truck project is pretty simple, I have a wrecked 96 c1500 with a bent frame. I sourced a 97 same body style, color and clean title to swap everything over. I wanted to get added onto this forum because of a recommendation from the driveway engineer on YouTube. I am looking into getting tuning software and this forum has a lot of great tuning information. I am kind of a perfectionist and so I am battling with the ideas of purchasing the obdlink vs hp tuner software.

Other hobbies I enjoy are reloading/shooting, gun collecting, fishing for catfish!
My other vehicle project is ls swapping into a Volvo 240 gl. Once I finish my truck, the Volvo will be next.

I look forward to contributing and learning as much as I can. Thanks again for the add!