Thread: 1227747 $42 VE1 + VE2 Fuel Tables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    This is after I smoothed then added the addr then smoothed again any suggestions im just trying to get a starting point being I havnt got the new ecm yet or the cables hardware I need

Fuel Injected!
    Anyone?

Good job on figuring out how to smooth in TunerPro RT. Not everyone gets that far with TunerPro RT. A starting point is just that, a place to start. Collecting a few data logs will be helpful with understanding the VE needs for your engine.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    hey guys... Ive been messing around with my tune and found this post. I added the 2 tables together and see im over 100 in some cells. So does this mean I should lower the bpw and check again?

After adding the VE2 table to the VE1 table, ZERO the VE2 table parameters!

To be on the safe side, you could reduce the entire VE1 table by 2%, then increase the BPW parameter by adding 2 to the current value and see what happens in the data log.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    ok thanks dave ill give it a try...

Fuel Injected!
    Im having good results with this...seems to have helped the cold start issue... however at what point do ya stop increasing PW and add more fuel pressure instead.. I went from pw 127 to 136 at this point and dropped all ve cells by 10 points

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime371 View Post
    Im having good results with this...seems to have helped the cold start issue... however at what point do ya stop increasing PW and add more fuel pressure instead.. I went from pw 127 to 136 at this point and dropped all ve cells by 10 points
    I think most '7747 .bin files will have a BPW of about 135. I think 145 is a safe upper limit for BPW, then increasing fuel pressure would be a good plan. Lower the BPW, if the fuel pressure is increased.

dave w