Thread: $EE O2 table help

Carb and Points!

$EE O2 table help

I need some assistance tuning a cammed OBD 1 LT4 (was OBD II) for emissions. I have been attempting to lean out the idle by altering the O2 voltage. I have had some success but believe I am limited by the O2 lower threshold. I don't know the address of the table for the lower threshold (if it actually does exists like other pcms). If I enter any value below about 300 mv it gets richer.

I am looking for the following addresses and characteristics (multiplier) for the following tables in the $EE bin. An XDF definition with the following tables would be even better.

Fast O2 Rich/Lean Threshhold at Idle (I can access this one via tuner cat, but not tuner pro. Don't really need it but would be nice)
    Upper Zero Error Ref Slow O2 R/L at Idle
    Lower Zero Error Ref Slow O2 R/L at Idle (this is the one I really need I believe).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I've never been able to find a hack for $EE so were limited in what the XDF has and I don't see them.

Was going to try and learn disassembly because of this then found out it is one of the hardest to do so I chickened out...

Been told John at TunerCat does do requests so maybe he could add it to the TC file? He may be the only one with a hack of $EE...

What I did for the idle was use "Individual Cylinder Fuel Trim (At Idle)" as it is a multiplier, so .75, there is also an off idle...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Carb and Points!
    Thanks!

I never thought of setting the idle cylinder trims. It may work well. My guess is that the BLMs will pin at 160. That might lean things out nice.

Regarding the other values, I might take a crack at finding them. I can alter the bin using tunercat and then find the changed offset. In all of the other tunes I have found the tables sequentially follow each other. If I find the one I might be able to find them all.

They are all identified in TC files with TDF editor and can use the info to enter a new paremeter in TP...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-