Thread: Help with Tuner Pro RT Bin stacking

Help with Tuner Pro RT Bin stacking

Have a feeling my 27SF512 chips are the problem (had them for many years) and ordered a new batch today. While I wait for the proms to arrive seeking help with RT Bin Stacker...I opened their help menu in TP 5.0 but the screen shot is from an older version of TP and the instructions do not cover the new stacker menu.

Attached a screen shot of the new 5.0 Bin Stacker menu...it appears to be self explanatory but no matter what combination I use the car starts, fan turns on, the CEL light displays and OBD1 scanner can't communicate with the ecm (no flashing coding either).

"Have a feeling that the old chips are the problem" because the Bin Stacker menu indicates a "successful stacking" and Flash and Burn indicates prom Buffer copied successfully etc.

For example trying to load the attached 16.0 KB BIN onto the 27SF512 chip (1227165 pcm 1988 F Body)...could someone walk me thru the correct data for the A-E blocks?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    A: 16kb
    B: 16kb
    C: 64kb
    D: 0xFF
    E: Unchecked

Those settings alone should work. According to the BIN you uploaded earlier, you will then want to click "Browse" on Pos 0, and select the BIN you created with TunerPro. You can then either leave it alone and hit "Stack" as in my screenshot (it will throw an error, but this error can be ignored as it just means it'll fill the chip's empty space with 0xFF), or you can continue to click "Browse" and select the same BIN for Pos 1, 2 and 3 as well. This way instead of filling the empty space with 0xFF, it will fill the empty space by repeating the BIN.

stacker.jpg
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
    A: 16kb
    B: 16kb
    C: 64kb
    D: 0xFF
    E: Unchecked

Those settings alone should work. According to the BIN you uploaded earlier, you will then want to click "Browse" on Pos 0, and select the BIN you created with TunerPro. You can then either leave it alone and hit "Stack" as in my screenshot (it will throw an error, but this error can be ignored as it just means it'll fill the chip's empty space with 0xFF), or you can continue to click "Browse" and select the same BIN for Pos 1, 2 and 3 as well. This way instead of filling the empty space with 0xFF, it will fill the empty space by repeating the BIN.

stacker.jpg
    THANKS for the detailed response...really appreciate it!
    Last edited by EDZIP; 09-07-2021 at 03:55 PM.