Thread: Hello

Carb and Points!

Hello

Hi all not new to wrenching but new to tuning and the like. I have a 91 squarebody crew cab 454 4l80e. I have remote start keyless entry. I also have a 10 inch screen android radio with backup camera. That's what led me here. I bought a cable from reddevilriver and downloaded aldldroid I'm now lookin for the correct adx files. I think I have located them in a thread on here but had to loin to get to them. If I need help I will start a thread in the proper area and ask there.

Gearhead information link for computer 16147060: http://gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injecti...Information-85

dave w

Carb and Points!
    Thanks Dave that is the one I was lookin at. I am gonna see what I can do with it after I eat lunch. If I have questions I'll be back. My an is to put a different cam and higher compression heads eventually so I will really need some guidance with burning and such then.

Carb and Points!
    I downloaded the correct adx but don't know how to get it over to use in aldldroid . Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman_033 View Post
    I downloaded the correct adx but don't know how to get it over to use in aldldroid . Anybody?
    Maybe start a new thread. Posts within the Introductions might not be the best place for a technical question.

Often the Moates.net Ostrich 2.0 is a good option for tuning. The Ostrich 2.0 is a chip emulator that eliminates the chip burning process. Basically the Ostrich makes the 16147060 a "Flash" computer. https://www.moates.net/ostrich-20-th...eed-p-169.html

dave w

Ostrich 2.0 with G1 Adapter.jpg

Carb and Points!
    Done thanks