PDA

View Full Version : New arrival checking in

Katzluce
04-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Hi everyone. I found this site while researching for my conversion of my 1971 MGB to fuel injection. This was my college car and I've owned it since 1975. Well the time has come to modernize it with EFI and a 5 speed transmission. Phase 1 will use a Megasquirt 1 with a version 2.2 board. Phase 2 will utilize a GM ECU for TBI. I plan to develop and document these systems so that others wanting to convert their MGBs can do economical conversions with the readily available GM components or the very well documented Megasquirt. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and my Aerospace Engineer son will be joining me on these projects. I can't think of a better father/son activity!

EagleMark
04-14-2011, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the EFI forums Katzluce! :mrgreen:

Sounds like a great father son project, maybe a little more educated father son project... but it's all good.

I'm sure we have some wiring diagrams to help you get started and as you progress hope you leave some behind. Besides having fun at what we are doing that is a goal here to have a place to store rreadily available information!