PDA

View Full Version : All in one scan tool

Super Hydra Performance
05-18-2021, 09:06 PM
Hi, all not sure if I'm on the right thread to post this please move it if need be. Now After using HP tuners and how expensive it can get, I decided to give Tuner pro A shoot. anyhow!!

In short has anyone used this OBD Diagnostics, Inc. - OBD2 All-In-One Scan Tool w/ USB (obd2allinone.com) (http://obd2allinone.com/products/obd2usb.asp) with Tuner Pro RT, If not which one the the best OBDII to use with Tuner pro. I purchased it and haven't had any luck with getting Tuner pro to recognize it. any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joel

B52Bombardier1
05-19-2021, 03:00 AM
I'm a fan of the VX Diag VCX Nano J2534 device. It works well at 4X speed with PCM Hammer while also providing a pretty good Tech2 scanner clone emulation. Mine is the wired USB type - not Wi-Fi and not Bluetooth.

Rick

Super Hydra Performance
05-19-2021, 09:10 PM
I'm a fan of the VX Diag VCX Nano J2534 device. It works well at 4X speed with PCM Hammer while also providing a pretty good Tech2 scanner clone emulation. Mine is the wired USB type - not Wi-Fi and not Bluetooth.

Rick

thanks for the reply, I have used the ALL-In-ONE scan tool on other software and it picks it up no problem, not sure why Tuner pro cant find it even after setting the preferences and the on the right com. Using TunerproELM327.adx. and LS1 OBDII ELM327.adx. I guess ill look into a different piece of hardware. which is a bummer because I got the RT version and registered it which comes with the ELM327.dll plug in the install.