PDA

View Full Version : Hail Fellow Gearheads! From St. George Utah

TurboJunkie
02-27-2021, 09:41 AM
So, I grew up working on cars, 1st was 58 Ford 150, I worked on helicopters in the Army, was an A&P and pilot, but ended up as a Network Engineer. My heart belongs to my wife, daughters, dogs, and whatever car project I'm working on, and I try hard to fit God in there as much as possible (I need all the church I can get!)
There have been to many "car projects" to count but the past few years its my 81 CJ7 with LS 5.3 and now my 03 GMC 2500.
I bought my wife a new Hyundai with a 1.6L Turbo last year; now that's nothing to make you wet your pants driving but I was thoroughly impressed by how much power that little motor can put to the ground so I am determined to put one in my 6.0 LS GMC 2500.
I'm sure it would be wise to have it tuned but I'm doing because I love doing stuff like that and have resigned myself that if I blow it up I have a good excuse to buy a new truck :)
I hope I can contribute to others in whatever way I can usually I am the one learning the most.

dave w
02-27-2021, 11:00 PM
:welcome:

Link to gearhead-efi OBD2 Tuning: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/forumdisplay.php?32-OBDII-Tuning

dave w