PDA

View Full Version : data logging with ls1, obdx pro vt, and tunerpro rt

bobcratchet555
02-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Hi All,

i'm fairly new to tuning, but so far have learned a lot from this site and others.

my motor is a '99 ls1/4l60e from a z28 camaro. right now i'm running the '00 firebird bin and used the xdf for that to disable vats, set the tire size/rear diff, and tune the shifting to the point where it's pretty good. that all works well.

the next step is actually dialing in the fueling, which will require data logging. i'm using the obdx pro vt and pcm hammer to read/write the ecm. what is everybody doing for data logging with this device? does it work with tunerpro rt? if so what is necessary? i've found a few tutorials, it seems like of course you need a definition file but what else is required?

thanks!

dave w
02-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Maybe information from this site will help: http://obd2allinone.com/

dave w

bobcratchet555
02-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Maybe information from this site will help: http://obd2allinone.com/

dave w

yes - thank you. also, holy old laptops - check out the pictures on that page!!

Trgrhpy
03-28-2022, 07:41 AM
Hi All,

i'm fairly new to tuning, but so far have learned a lot from this site and others.

my motor is a '99 ls1/4l60e from a z28 camaro. right now i'm running the '00 firebird bin and used the xdf for that to disable vats, set the tire size/rear diff, and tune the shifting to the point where it's pretty good. that all works well.

the next step is actually dialing in the fueling, which will require data logging. i'm using the obdx pro vt and pcm hammer to read/write the ecm. what is everybody doing for data logging with this device? does it work with tunerpro rt? if so what is necessary? i've found a few tutorials, it seems like of course you need a definition file but what else is required?

thanks!
Hey Bob, I realize this post is a little old. I've got the same car, looking to do the same file changes you did.
Mostly trans shifts, pressures & gear change. Did you have a good xdf file you could share or point me to one.
I've got a generic xdf but dont see where to change shifts point, pressures and gears. Would the correct xdf file
Make a big difference. Thanks f oi r any info you could offer.

Pulse_GTO
03-31-2022, 04:35 PM
Hey Bob, I realize this post is a little old. I've got the same car, looking to do the same file changes you did.
Mostly trans shifts, pressures & gear change. Did you have a good xdf file you could share or point me to one.
I've got a generic xdf but dont see where to change shifts point, pressures and gears. Would the correct xdf file
Make a big difference. Thanks f oi r any info you could offer.

What OS do you have?

Trgrhpy
03-31-2022, 08:59 PM
What OS do you have?

Thanks for responding. I'm not sure what OS, the ecu is still in the car. I picked up a spare from auto wrecker, same car (99 Camaro a4) but the spare is from a v6. Apparently it's different, it is blue & clear connectors. I can post the read file from z28
If you can see what it says. Depending on the xdf i use the fields/tables are blanc or zeros.

Pulse_GTO
04-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Thanks for responding. I'm not sure what OS, the ecu is still in the car. I picked up a spare from auto wrecker, same car (99 Camaro a4) but the spare is from a v6. Apparently it's different, it is blue & clear connectors. I can post the read file from z28
If you can see what it says. Depending on the xdf i use the fields/tables are blanc or zeros.

I see that the file you posted is OS 9373372. I don't know of any XDF files for that OS. Would you be against upgrading to a newer OS that has an XDF available?

Trgrhpy
04-01-2022, 08:00 PM
I'd be fine with that. I want to get a second ecu to experiment with, leaving the original one unaltered. I know of an ECU in the wrecker for an s10 truck that I believe has red and blue connectors. Would that be a good candidate for an experimental ecu? Thanks for your assistance!!@

Trgrhpy
04-02-2022, 10:32 AM
Just an update, picked up an ecu from 2002 Blazer, red & blue connectors, read with LS Droid, os 1221215 last number could be a 5 or 6, didn't fit in the little window on ls droid. Hardware number is 09386530, Serv number is 12200411. Hopefully there is an xdf for this unit. I believe I've seen 0411 mentioned previously on the forum. Thanks again.

ralmo94
04-02-2022, 03:06 PM
Check out this this gearhead thread for an XDF
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?5894-2002-OS-12212156-xdf

Aso check out
www.universalpatcher.net/
it's a relitivly new tool for this generation pcm's

Trgrhpy
04-02-2022, 06:55 PM
That's great, thank you.

NSFW
04-11-2022, 05:07 AM
PCM Hammer also includes a data logging tool, called PCM Logger.

Trgrhpy
04-11-2022, 06:14 AM
NSFW, thanks. I've got a 2001 411 ecu from a chevy blazer. I tried flashing it as a clone using ls droid. Seems to work correctly. However the vin didnt transfer with it. Reading the 411 ecu with ls droid shows the 9373372 os, so maybe I just need to change the vin, so it works with vats. I'm really just looking to having a clone so I can just swap it out and not change the original in the car. I'm really just looking to change shift points and pressures after a rear gear change. I realize to most it seems backwards to take the 411 ecu to an earlier os, but for my purposes it seems easier. Do you know if the newer ecu has the same pin connections as the earlier ecu and only the harness is different. That's what I'm hoping for. Thanks again.

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 06:16 AM
If you are going to change shift points, have you corrected the speedometer yet?
All shift tables and Tcc are based off of MPH

Trgrhpy
04-11-2022, 08:10 AM
Thanks for getting back so soon. I have a Hypertech tuner which is a stand-alone unit that plugs in and allows you to recalibrate the computer for things like gear changes, tire size and shift firmness. It does quite well, especially on the shift firmness I have it set at 25 or 50. However if I change the shift points up or down by miles per hour it affects more than just the shifts and the speedometer reads incorrectly. So as I have it set right now the shift on part throttle from 1st gear to Second occurs at 6 or 8 miles an hour. I have to put on more throttle than I would like to keep it in first gear to accelerate away from a stop light. Full Throttle is fine, I understand hypertext don't affect Full Throttle operation. But I'd like to be able to configure the part throttle shift times.

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, I had a super chips for a Dodge that allowed custom shift tables.
You can edit the entire shift table in the bin.
You should have a table called part throttle shift speeds - normal mode.
You can set the up shift or down shift mph for throttle positions
100%
So if the low throttle shifts happen too fast, you can set those at a higher mph.
But speedo needs to match speed and shift points should be adjusted. Just make sure down shifts are lower value than upshift

Trgrhpy
04-11-2022, 08:50 AM
That's exactly what I'm hoping to do. I just want to do it on a spare ecu so I'm not making any changes to the original in the event that something goes wrong. I'm also in California and the smog guy told me that some changes to the ECU can have the car fail, he was unsure what changes would cause that and has yet to actually see one. So I'm hoping to clone this 411 ecu and just exchange it for the one in the car do all my changes there and if I have to get smogged or to go back to stock just put the original one back.

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 08:56 AM
ITs a good Idea to have a backup,
But I don't think it would be necessary to swap the physical pcm back and forth
You should just be able to flash stock file, then after passing, flash back.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think they will fail you unless you delete egr, rear O2's or cats, or vin mismatch or something like that
I have read of people failing because they haven't driven enough for the monitors to complete to tell the smog scanner that everything is ok

Trgrhpy
04-11-2022, 09:08 AM
I've heard that also on the tune that would cause a fail. It's my daily driver and I really don't want to take any chances. I'm just one of those people that really likes to have a backup. I'm trying to change the VIN number in the spare and now when I go to save the file that comes up with a checksum error. Currently trying to figure out the patch or the other software that apparently auto checks the checksums. That's where I'm at right now, any info would be great, thanks.

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 09:13 AM
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?9616-New-LS1-Tuning-Tool
Download Universal Patcher from this thread, its the newest version
Once downloaded open the Universal Patcher.EXE Then open your bin

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Then go to Utilities > Patcher > Fix Checksums of Current File, Then save

Trgrhpy
04-11-2022, 09:19 AM
Sweet, I'll try that right now. Thank you.

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Sweet, I'll try that right now. Thank you.

You also can edit the bin directly in Universal Patcher

ralmo94
04-11-2022, 09:54 AM
I also sent you a PM

Trgrhpy
04-12-2022, 12:03 PM
I got the spreadsheet, looks great. Thank you. I ran the universal patched, fixed the checksums and flashed to ecu. Competed successfully however now the ecu wont respond. Seems to have bricked the ecu. Tried some of the fixes listed on this site, no luck so far. I picked up ls droid for windows, appears to have a recovery system. So I'll try that next. I'll post back tomorrow with an update. Thanks again.

Trgrhpy
04-14-2022, 10:40 PM
Just to give an update. I picked up a new ECU I'll upload a photo of the hardware and service number and maybe I can start this all over again and try and not brick this one

ralmo94
04-14-2022, 10:47 PM
See what I found on youtube for your pcm
https://youtu.be/voJ2knexPrY

(https://youtu.be/voJ2knexPrY)and on https://www.customecm.com/gm-bricked-pcm-recovery

[B]"Bricked" PCMs usually happen due to a failed flashing event, typically vehicle battery voltage goes low, the connection is interrupted, or there is interference from other modules (typically radios, etc).
If you're getting controller unlocker errors and you haven't even tried to flash it yet, try removing your radio, onstar, and transfer case fuses (if there is one specific for that module). This is most common on 2003-7 trucks in particular or if you have an aftermarket radio, etc.
If you did have a failed flashing event, don't turn the key off. Try the flash again and remedy any of the issues mentioned above.

ralmo94
04-14-2022, 10:48 PM
Just to give an update. I picked up a new ECU I'll upload a photo of the hardware and service number and maybe I can start this all over again and try and not brick this one
Can you post the stock bin from that?

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 03:56 AM
Just uploaded, thanks.

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 10:47 AM
That's helpful, thank you.

Funny to think I'm helping anyone here. Just to recap.
1) I've download LS Droid, LS Droid for Windows, Universal Patcher, and PC hammer.
2) I would really like to get away from the original operating system in the car now and just pick an OS in the spare computer and configure it. But apparently I can't do segments swaps between differing operating systems. I downloaded a 2000 Camaro 5.7 4l60 file that I would like to copy over to the spare pcm. Apparently I have to do three flashes to the PCM, to enable the ability to do segment swaps or clones, using LS Droid.
3) I'm trying to have a plan to get the second pcm configured with a new operating system and just exchange it for the one in the car now. I've always been reluctant, even using the Hypertech tuner that I have now, flashing the in car pcm because what if something goes wrong and it's unrecoverable, then the car doesn't drive!
Out of curiosity if I flashed the 2000 Camaro file to this PCM, and just installed it in the car. What are the chances it would start and I'd be able just to do in car flashes to change out things like the vin and vats and rear end gearing, shift times & pressures, etc/B]
Thanks for any insight you might be able to offer!!!!!

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 07:15 PM
Thee 0411 bin you posted last shows 2156.
Should be able to seg swap, as long as your engine is confugured the same, ex crank and cam sensor inputs, v8, so on, and pinned correctly, Vats off, it should fire up

Universal Patcher shows engine type as 5.0L. Thats for a Dizzy SBC. If you have no dizzy and Cam And Crank sensors, COP.
you'll need a different file, or segment swap.

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 07:47 PM
Universal Patcher Shows all Stock Checksums,
5.0 OHV 4L60E
Vin lookup Shows
2002 2500 Express Van 5.0 OHV with 225/75-16 tires 31 Gallon tank 2wd

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 07:47 PM
Good to know. This is the 2000 camaro bin I was thinking of. Let me know if you think it would work

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 07:57 PM
Good to know. This is the 2000 camaro bin I was thinking of. Let me know if you think it would work

Universal Patcher Shows the Checksums of that bin as Modded, be aware it may not be stock

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 08:00 PM
Modded would be fine I'm guessing. It appears to be the same car same motor same tranny and if I'm able to change out things like rear end gears shift points and the only difference between a 99 and 2000 Camaro was an EGR valve and again for driving that's really not necessary. If I had to swap ecu's to get smog that's only once every two years. It just seems like that would be the bin to start with and then maybe I can do flash changes to it that are just for things like Speedo and shifts and etcetera etcetera. What do you think about that idea

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 08:01 PM
Also Shows ***NOT 2156 OS *** but 9381344.

I'm Not sure I would trust that Bin, from the apparent Miss Labeling

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 08:03 PM
Modded would be fine I'm guessing. It appears to be the same car same motor same tranny and if I'm able to change out things like rear end gears shift points and the only difference between a 99 and 2000 Camaro was an EGR valve and again for driving that's really not necessary. If I had to swap ecu's to get smog that's only once every two years. It just seems like that would be the bin to start with and then maybe I can do flash changes to it that are just for things like Speedo and shifts and etcetera etcetera. What do you think about that idea

Just to recap, you have a 5.7L LS1 with a 4l60 in a car?

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 08:06 PM
Yes, thats correct. the original os was 9373372. That was the reason for the os change cause xdf files are hard to find for that os.

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 08:16 PM
Yes, thats correct. the original os was 9373372. That was the reason for the os change cause xdf files are hard to find for that os.

The bin you said you would like to use that is labeled as 2156, is also 9373372. And it is labeled as stock and is not.

the bin on this page also shows Modded, but it is labeled correctly the vin shows correct, OS is correct as 2088
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?1512-2001-TunerPro-Bin-Files

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 08:44 PM
Wow that's great, that's the exact same car except mine is hugger orange and a 99. So if I can use those two files that would be perfect. Thank you very much. What would be your suggestion to write that file to my spare computer is that an OS swap is that a full write is that a clone and would you use p c hammer & Universal packer or tunerpro and LS Droid. I would want to change the VIN, or I would I do that after the after the file has been written? Again, thanks for all the help! Just trying to get straight in my head what the series of steps are, without making a mistake.

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 09:42 PM
Wow that's great, that's the exact same car except mine is hugger orange and a 99. So if I can use those two files that would be perfect. Thank you very much. What would be your suggestion to write that file to my spare computer is that an OS swap is that a full write is that a clone and would you use p c hammer & Universal packer or tunerpro and LS Droid. I would want to change the VIN, or I would I do that after the after the file has been written? Again, thanks for all the help! Just trying to get straight in my head what the series of steps are, without making a mistake.

As far as I understand the preferred method is to use PChammer and Universal Patcher. Write Entire.
And If I remember Correctly the preffered method for Vin Change is to use PCM hammer alone.

Let us know how this works out for you. Be sure that you have enough system voltage for writing entire, if not using a bench harness, I recommend a battery charger connected

Trgrhpy
04-15-2022, 09:55 PM
That's great thank you very much. I will try that using your suggestions. For power I hooked directly up to the car battery just with a jumper cable setup so should be good. Thanks again will let you know what happens

ralmo94
04-15-2022, 10:03 PM
That's great thank you very much. I will try that using your suggestions. For power I hooked directly up to the car battery just with a jumper cable setup so should be good. Thanks again will let you know what happens

I would check the voltage of the battery, if it takes a long time, and real close to 12 vlts like 12.3, you could end up with a brick

Trgrhpy
04-16-2022, 11:29 AM
Looks like it was successful. Now just to change a few settings.

ralmo94
04-16-2022, 05:36 PM
Looks like it was successful. Now just to change a few settings.

Great!

Trgrhpy
04-17-2022, 12:05 PM
I posted several screenshots of various airflow settings. The bottom left number is from the compare file from original ecu still in car. The numbers are such large differences, it makes me wonder if the xdf file for the 2088 os cant read the old os from ECU still in car. Is it possible to swap segments, like fuel/trans between different os versions ( I'll bet not)? I believe the fuel injectors in 2001 are larger size than in 1999. I'm looking forward to installing the new ecu in the car and see how it runs. Then I can just make small changes and write to ecu, or are the numbers in fuel and volume efficiency so far off it would hurt the engine if those numbers arent dialed in first. I'm learning a lot, reading and trying, but any insites you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all your help.

I dont see the screenshots, so I'll post them again.

ralmo94
04-17-2022, 05:13 PM
In tunnerpro you CAN NOT compare different OS's.
Universal Patcher YOU CAN.
Tuner Pro is XDF based and needs a different XDF for different OS

Hope that makes sense

Trgrhpy
04-17-2022, 07:52 PM
That does make sense, thanks. It also explains the large variance between the compare numbers.

ralmo94
04-17-2022, 07:56 PM
If you have both XDF's, you can open another Tuner Pro instance, tools> custom tools> new tunnerpro instance. Then open the other xdf an LS bin.

U/P, looks for tables in the bin, and can compare different OS's,
I would definitely recommend using the Correct settings for your injectors if you have them.
If your compare bin in your screenshots is a different OS, the compare data is meaningless
So you have to VERIFY what the difference in calibrations are.

ralmo94
04-17-2022, 07:57 PM
Just seen your reply after I was typing

Pulse_GTO
04-20-2022, 07:56 PM
That does make sense, thanks. It also explains the large variance between the compare numbers.

To help you out, I'm attaching a bin that is the 2001 Z28 Auto file you posted, OS 12202088, with all the data from a stock 1999 Z28 Auto. That way your injector and other data will be correct for your car. I'm also attaching the xdf and checksum plugin that I used in case you want to take a look at the file, just remember to copy the checksum plugin file to you "Plugins" folder if you want to make changes to this file and use it. I DID NOT change any transmission or speedometer settings, that would be up to you to correct.

Trgrhpy
04-20-2022, 08:46 PM
That is incredibly helpful, thank you very much. I'll let you know what happens.

Trgrhpy
04-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Thanks again for everything you help with. I use that file and plug-in, and made changes to my tranny in Speedo everything else looks the way it should be. Next step is to just swap it out into the car and see if it doesn't catch fire. Haha.

ralmo94
04-21-2022, 07:28 PM
Thanks again for everything you help with. I use that file and plug-in, and made changes to my tranny in Speedo everything else looks the way it should be. Next step is to just swap it out into the car and see if it doesn't catch fire. Haha.

:popcorn:

Trgrhpy
04-23-2022, 05:54 AM
Swapped out ecu and car started right up. Have changed some shift mph settings and trans pressures. So far so good. Car runs great!!!
Thanks for everything, it was a huge help.
1 question, if i just make changes to 1 table in trans or speedo,is there a way to just write that table to the ecu, rather than a full write. For those type of changes do you prefer to use Tuner Pro or Universal Patcher? Oh, I also disabled vats and I might as well enable it again, is the key authentication stored in the ecu or elsewhere? Thanks again!!

Pulse_GTO
04-23-2022, 06:55 AM
Swapped out ecu and car started right up. Have changed some shift mph settings and trans pressures. So far so good. Car runs great!!!
1 question, if i just make changes to 1 table in trans or speedo,is there a way to just write that table to the ecu, rather than a full write. For those type of changes do you prefer to use Tuner Pro or Universal Patcher? Oh, I also disabled vats and I might as well enable it again, is the key authentication stored in the ecu or elsewhere? Thanks again!!

I'm more used to making changes in TunerPro, but Universal Patcher works just as good. Mostly depends which one has the table you need defined. I typically will make changes in TunerPro, then do a Write Parameters with PCM Hammer.

I'm not sure if turning VATS back on will work, I'm not sure what the car looks for to make sure everything lines up. If we knew what is being asked, then you could change those parameters to match your original PCM and it should work.

ralmo94
04-23-2022, 06:56 AM

VICTORY!!!:rockon::happy:

Not sure about the VATS, maybe someone else knows,
But I believe for just changing tables and stuff, what you want is [Write Calibration] available in PCM hammer.
As far as Tuner Pro vs U/P, as long as you have a trusted XDF for Tuner Pro, its a matter of preference, what ever is easier for YOU to navigate.

Trgrhpy
04-23-2022, 07:06 AM
Well thanks for all the help. When I get vats done I'll post what was involved.

ralmo94
04-23-2022, 07:07 AM
Pulse replied while I was typing.
Not sure, but I think there is a LEARNING procedure for VATS that is OE or locksmith level stuff. Weather it BCM, or not or how to, I have no idea.

Glad you got it going through

Trgrhpy
04-25-2022, 11:35 PM
D0701 has 20 different addresses associated with the shift table normal psi table. Is this normal? I also notice some tables aren't in some bins. For example, vats seems to be in all bins, but vats mhz hi and mhz low tables are only in some bins.

Also D0910 isnt found in some bins, is that a result of the xdf not referencing it? Also in universal patcher all tables appear different than in tuner pro I am doing it wrong or is that how it is.

Pulse_GTO
04-26-2022, 12:17 AM
D0701 has 20 different addresses associated with the shift table normal psi table. Is this normal? I also notice some tables aren't in some bins. For example, vats seems to be in all bins, but vats mhz hi and mhz low tables are only in some bins.

Also D0910 isnt found in some bins, is that a result of the xdf not referencing it? Also in universal patcher all tables appear different than in tuner pro I am doing it wrong or is that how it is.

What you are seeing with D0701 is the differences tool. This will list every address that is different. The D0701 table has an address range of 0x16EC4 to 0x16F89. If you look at the attached picture you will see how at the bottom of the table it shows the address of the individual cell I selected.

Universal Patcher is defining the table differently. They have 3 separate tables for D0701, but the data is the same.

If you don't see a table in a bin, chances are that it has not been defined by the xdf you are using.

Trgrhpy
04-26-2022, 04:05 AM
Thank you that makes sense

Trgrhpy
04-28-2022, 04:07 AM
Can any one offer a solution to that message. Laptop got unplugged and turned off in the middle of a file compare in universal patcher. Thankfully it wasn't writing to car at the time!

Trgrhpy
04-28-2022, 09:07 AM
FYI, it was just a corrupted file, downloaded another copy of universal patcher, all fixed.

Trgrhpy
05-06-2022, 01:06 AM
I have only one id loaded to start off simple.
it initializes the hardware says connected then i get this error

Unable to transmit, Error: 6C FE F0 20
Unable to set bus quiet

I searched on that error but didnt find much, any suggestions?

kur4o
05-06-2022, 01:49 AM
It looks like a bug. Can you share the exact steps you are doing[from opening the looger -till the point of error].

Just in case the sequence can be
settings->configure device->connect
profile tab->select some test pids for logging->start logging button[top left]
log tab-> the pids should update now if all is good.

Trgrhpy
05-06-2022, 04:46 AM
It looks like a bug. Can you share the exact steps you are doing[from opening the looger -till the point of error].

Just in case the sequence can be
settings->configure device->connect
profile tab->select some test pids for logging->start logging button[top left]
log tab-> the pids should update now if all is good.

followed the 3 steps above, this is the log.

Reading Platform config: p01-p59-platform.xml [OK]
Loading file: p01-p59.xml [OK]
Not connected - adding pids without testing compatibility
Connecting (VPW)...
Device Found: OBDX Pro VT
Device Successfully Initialized and Ready
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-34.33.csv
Unable to set bus quiet
No profile configured
Engine Load: 0 %
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-35.20.csv
Pid setup...
Requesting pids...
Logging started
Stopping, wait...
Logging stopped
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-35.49.csv
Pid setup...
Requesting pids...
Logging started
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 06 01
Long Term FT Left Bank: 17.96875 %
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 0B 01
Stopping, wait...
Logging stopped
Unable to set bus quiet
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-36.59.csv
Unable to transmit, Error: 8C FE F0 20
No respond to Query devices message
Connecting (VPW)...
Device Found: OBDX Pro VT
Device Successfully Initialized and Ready
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-37.29.csv
Unable to set bus quiet
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-37.43.csv
Pid setup...
Requesting pids...
Logging started
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 0C 01
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 04 01
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 0B 01
Stopping, wait...
Logging stopped
Unable to transmit, odd response from device: 6C FE F0 20
Unable to set bus quiet
Unable to transmit, odd response from device: 6C FE F0 20
Unable to set bus quiet
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-39.36.csv
Unable to set bus quiet
Fueling Mode: 2 Raw
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-40.39.csv
Unable to set bus quiet
IAT Sensor: 50 °C
Writing to logfile: C:\Users\fran\Patcher\Logger\Log\log-2022-05-05-18-40.57.csv
Pid setup...
Unable to transmit, Error: 6C 10 F0 22 00 0F 01
Requesting pids...
Error, CreateNextSlotRequestMessage line 437: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Error, CreateNextSlotRequestMessage line 437: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Logging started

kur4o
05-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Can you check which version of program you are running. Just to rule out some of the unknowns.
Info for logging setup, bluetooth, usb, car year, pcm type, is there is more modules on bus or engine is a transplant, will be great.

We can do some tests to isolate cause.
select device type, comm port and connect->vpw console-> mark all checkboxes->some idle will start showing on the screen.

On the dialog box type

6C FE F0 28 00

And press enter.
Now you will get a list of the modules on car and there should be some 5 second pause, followed by some idle data.
You can than disconnect and
than copy all data from console screen and save it to a text file for analysis.

Trgrhpy
05-06-2022, 10:23 PM
logging appears to be working.Some pid's don't seem to work, Ill have to determine if they are unsupported or something else.
This has been a deep dive into new territory, but I'm starting to get it.
2 questions though,
1) i remember the car used to shift from 1st to 2nd in second gear. Now the car is in 2nd gear from a stop, no 1st. I've tried changing max_gear_table in X_shift. I've lowered mph & rpm shift times in other tables but I haven't got back to 2nd gear starting in 1st then shifting to 2nd.

2) I found this table and apparently it enables or disables shift stabilization, but I don't find this tables in all bins.
Shift_Stab_Shift_Pattrn_Enble*01-
These flags will enable or disable ETC shift stabilization for the indicated shift pattern. , Units: T/F
The table has check boxes with T/F as the column header. I would have thought if checked meant True, since T is the first in T/F. But now I'm not sure. Same with max_gear says Maximum allowable gear based of range selector., Units: Gear is max gear low or high? I've tried both but doesn't seem to change as expected.

Every change i make I rename the file to have a restore point but I'm up to about 15 files.Getting confused. Sorry for the long post just trying to get a good understanding from forums and YouTube.

Trgrhpy
05-06-2022, 10:30 PM
0.20.20.0 version, OBDXpro osb, 1999 stock LS1 a4,
OS PN: 12202088,
Hardware 9386530
Serial 1EB0437K0214
Id 3154131286
Id2 12204771
Broadcast DHXX
Sorry I hadn't put that all in, I noticed your reply while typing last entry.

kur4o
05-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Great you managed to get it working. Did you make a note when the problem disappeared.

On the trans issue.

T/F is true/false. You noticed that right. It is a Boolean settings, so true means checkbox checked. False checkbox cleared.

Usually there will be some explanations what true or false do for a specific table. Sometimes it is reversed meaning unchecked/false, enables the needed features.
defaults is true=enabled false=disabled, but it should be noted in the description if they are reversed.

Some tables are not present in all bins, due to various factors. Usually you will see *01- at the end of table. meaning available from 01-on bins.

As far as I got it. You want to put shift lever in second and the trans to shift from first to second and stay on second.

On older lt1 platform, there was a second start switch[starts in second], It was handled by adjusting the shift points. I think there might be some specific shift pattern when the lever is in second or low. You can test this tables 1_2_Drive_2_line and 2_1_Drive_2_line, Likely if set to zero it will start in second. There migth be some global enabler too.
If you have a bin that worked and one that didn`t we can do some comparison, to find exact conditions.

For that shift stabilization routines there is more enablers that are not available yet in tuner. Still it is unclear their exact logic, the description is vary faint.

Trgrhpy
05-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Thank you, I will look into the 1_2_Drive_2_line and 2_1_Drive_2_line tables. My 99 Z28 A4 originally had an older ecu with an os something like 9358373 with hard to find xdf's so I grabbed a 411 ecu from junkyard out of a 2001 van. Copied what I could from the original ecu to the new one and eventually did a full write. Took the original out of the car and packed in a box to be put back in if needed for smog (California). New ecu is in the car and works great, just needs some fine tuning. Reason for the tuning needed was a rear gear swap to 3.73 ( love it) However the hypertech power tuner (handheld) worked originally for firming up shifts and altering fans but didn't deal well with gear change. It shifted into 2nd a 6-8 mph under light throttle but chirped beautifully into 2nd under wot. I've got the part throttle 2nd shift at 15 mph, works good and ramps higher with throttle. I would like to set 2nd detent shift to 4800 rpm with 90 psi trans pressure for 1/2 throttle chirps without reving all the way to 6200 (makes to much of a scene). Not sure if i did a segment swap or just copied and pasted tables. Would like to learn and become as comfortable with this tuning as I was with carbs and distributors (just sold an old car with triple SU carbs).Thanks for all your help. Are you aware of any particular videos or posts that deal with either universal patcher & pc hammer or what about TunerPro RT& LS Droid.Thanks again!!!!!

kur4o
05-07-2022, 12:39 AM
You can use this file for reference or for a base. It is stock but not good for cloning. Eeprom area is scrambled. Cal only writing, or OS+cal suggested.

Set for 3.23 rear axle ratio. If the van file is for 3.73 you can make a hybrid version with the settings you like.

There is some videos floating around for lsdroid and pcmhammer, but I think you already figured it out on those 2 programs..

Trgrhpy
05-07-2022, 02:06 AM
Thanks, I'll see what I come up with and post back. Thank you.

Trgrhpy
05-21-2022, 02:23 AM
Ive attached a pic of a log, mostly concerned with knock. It seems as if knock appears after egr commanded past 70%. Maybe egr should be disabled.
The ecu in the car is the 411 replacement for the original ecu with an older os that remains stock for replacement back to stock or for california emmissions. I also added a wire and momentary switch to c71 to enable the performance option. I believe the attached log is after triggering the perf button, i have another log with much less knock that Ill post also. I haven't adjusted any engine parameters, only trans and TCC so far. But with this second ecu I may as well learn and look at timing, fuel, spark and any other tweaks that might make sense since returning to stock is so easy! I'll also post the bin and xdf so if it helps anyone else its there for the taking. Thanks again.17898Turns out I cannot upload a .csv file.

Trgrhpy
05-21-2022, 03:05 AM
Ive attached a pic of a log, mostly concerned with knock. It seems as if knock appears after egr commanded past 70%. Maybe egr should be disabled.
The ecu in the car is the 411 replacement for the original ecu with an older os that remains stock for replacement back to stock or for california emmissions. I also added a wire and momentary switch to c71 to enable the performance option. I believe the attached log is after triggering the perf button, i have another log with much less knock that Ill post also. I haven't adjusted any engine parameters, only trans and TCC so far. But with this second ecu I may as well learn and look at timing, fuel, spark and any other tweaks that might make sense since returning to stock is so easy! I'll also post the bin and xdf so if it helps anyone else its there for the taking. Thanks again.17898Turns out I cannot upload a .csv file.
i found the low performance knock log

kur4o
05-21-2022, 03:13 AM
I think this is labelled knock retard incorrectly. It should be retard, and it can originate from high number of tables and conditions.

I guess in this case it pulls timing due to tcc or something. If the performance options is set for towing, no wonder it cuts timing.

Trgrhpy
05-21-2022, 07:10 AM
I think this is labelled knock retard incorrectly. It should be retard, and it can originate from high number of tables and conditions.

I guess in this case it pulls timing due to tcc or something. If the performance options is set for towing, no wonder it cuts timing.

The performance tables for example shift pressures, are 90 Lbs in all fields, when in normal or cruise are varied increasing from 10 - 90Lbs.
Shift mph, in performance table, are all 255mph. In normal/cruise vary from 15 - 37mph. It seems like performance would be max numbers for all cells. I believe Trans Am's were the only car with a performance manual switch, so I thought performance meant performance not towing.
There are tables ie:1_2_4WD_Low_Detent_RPM in t-shift-tables and all 4wd tables have 0's, i assume to mean disabled or not applicable. I guess the 4wd tables are there for truck applications, so the same os could be used in trucks and cars. Thanks for your assistance, I really appreciate it!

Trgrhpy
06-08-2022, 07:39 PM
i attached 4 pics of data logging. I see some of the numbers dont seem correct. I looked for high tps and high rpms and high gear. With those mostly high, columns like vehicle speed obviously are incorrect. How do most of the other numbers look to you accurate or not. I have done some ve table smoothing but not a lot of changing numbers yet. Fuel trims seem calmer (if accurate) and knock, either logged or audible, seems minimal. Interested to hear your comments.

kur4o
06-08-2022, 08:29 PM
I think the conversion or pid is not setup properly in the definition file. The 02s upstream also seems out of place.
Can you check the exact pid numbers associated with these in the log.

Trgrhpy
06-08-2022, 09:54 PM
I think the conversion or pid is not setup properly in the definition file. The 02s upstream also seems out of place.
Can you check the exact pid numbers associated with these in the log.

Is the definition file this

Here is a screenshot of the settings screen.
Is there a way of connecting to the car and testing or polling the ecu to see id the pid's in the definition file are the same as in the ecu?

kur4o
06-08-2022, 11:03 PM
That screenshot list the PIDs number in the id column.

You can filter the list by using a copy of the pcm bin file.
action->filter pids by bin->select the bin read from the pcm[You need a bin with the same OS, so it doesn`t really matter if you made changes to it]

Than all pids that are supported will be shown.

The conversion is usually the same across all vpw pcms. Not much to change there. I see vehicle speed is set as 8bit value, but the logs shows 16bit value.
It could be bug in the program, can you run some logs with less data selected, for example vehicle speed, tps and engine speed.
Just to verify it is not some hard to duplicate bug.

The 02 stream looks good, but don`t have the proper formula, so it may works as expected, but the display formula to mv is not correct.

kur4o
06-08-2022, 11:09 PM
I looked again at the screenshots but didn`t see a vehicle speed column.

Can you point the concerns you have and which data seems out of place.

Trgrhpy
06-09-2022, 12:26 AM
I looked again at the screenshots but didn`t see a vehicle speed column.

Can you point the concerns you have and which data seems out of place.

Kur40, thanks for all the help. I played around with the logger program in the analyser section, tried the poll by bin and got a csv file. Saved it and uploaded this screenshot, but its not what i expected. Currently trying to parse bin file to script. Not sure if I am headed in the right direction, but we'll see.

Parsed the bin to text but got a file that looks like this.
Hopefully that looks familiar to you.

bobcratchet555
06-09-2022, 03:36 PM
wow, guess i should've checked in on my own thread :)

i now use PCM Logger which is the companion to PCM Hammer. its not perfect but does log a lot of things.

kur4o
06-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Kur40, thanks for all the help. I played around with the logger program in the analyser section, tried the poll by bin and got a csv file. Saved it and uploaded this screenshot, but its not what i expected. Currently trying to parse bin file to script. Not sure if I am headed in the right direction, but we'll see.

I think I need to give some description on the action menu.

action->filter pids by bin file->select bin file

This action will filter the pids[Id column] in the main profile tab by the ones that are supported by the selected bin. Usually you need to select a bin file with the same OS that you have in the pcm. Even though the list still can have some unsupported parameters. Still not clear why this happens. Some pcm code bug.

action->parse logfile to bin->select .txt file

This action can convert a reading log of a pcm to a clean bin file. It can be used with some reading scripts. Usually you run the script, save the output to a text file and than run the text file parser. I do have some read scripts around but they are not released yet.

action->parse bin to script->select bin

This action is for debugging and creating custom scripts for writing a pcm. It converts the bin to an individual messages used for writing. Currently there is no real usage of it. It can be used for various debugging techniques for advanced users.

Here is some script that will read 512kb pcm to a log.
To run the script->vpw console tab->check all checkboxes->connect button->upload script button->select script file.
Wait till script is executed-> average 2mins for a pcm->save log to a text file

This script is configured for a tool that supports 4k data messages in high speed mode. It can be easily configured for less demanding cables.

Trgrhpy
06-12-2022, 04:21 AM
kur4o (http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/member.php?2087-kur4o), thanks for explaining the action menu. I downloaded your script and look forward to trying it. I tried smoothing the VE table, looked better without sharp points but after uploading and driving, the throttle had a HUGH deadspot about 1/3 throttle. Uploaded previous fie and dumped that one in the don't reuse folder. Then i wondered if more driving would have allowed the learn function to make corrections, I'm thinking the file should be as close as possible, not relying on the learn function to make corrections. Does that sound correct? Thanks again!

Trgrhpy
07-02-2022, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to leave an update, all thanks to you guys showing me what to do. Thanks again. Car is running great, trans shifts beautifully. Vats is enabled, VIN is correct, all good. I added the pin 71 performance button and wired in a switch. Normal settings are perfect for daily driving. Performance settings are more for light to light tire chirping fun. I attached the bin and xdf ( self created and parameters I play with are in a folder called "Recent" within the xdf. If either file is of use to anyone I'm happy to offer them up. Thanks again for all the help!!!!!!

Trgrhpy
08-16-2022, 08:58 PM
Hey guys it's been a while, just wanted to say hi. I'm really enjoying my performance button and wanted to hook it up permanently. I've been looking for pinouts for a second gear start switch and wiring in say one of the V6 camaros. I picked one up on eBay and took my center console off again my car is a Z28 LS1 and the wiring is already there for a switch, I wired in my own switch to an ECU pin I think it was 71 that was currently unused. So I'm wondering what would happen if I just plugged the switch in, would it screw up the ECU or just not function correctly. Or should I just run my own wires to the switch the way I have now. If I had my own wiring diagram or pin out I might be able to figure it out on my own, thanks guys!

kur4o
08-16-2022, 10:43 PM
If the harness have the wiring than you are good to go. Just trace that the wires actually goes to pcm connectors and at what pins. Than we might confirm it is the correct position.

Trgrhpy
08-17-2022, 12:02 AM
Kur40, thanks for the quick reply. The wire going to the ECU has to go to a different pin than the one I wired my switch up to, since the pin I wired to was unused by the vehicle harness. I think it'll be easier to just slide my wiring over under the dash and have it connect to the switch only portion of the switch, I won't have the LED light working but the switch itself will work.

Trgrhpy
08-19-2022, 12:07 AM
If the harness have the wiring than you are good to go. Just trace that the wires actually goes to pcm connectors and at what pins. Than we might confirm it is the correct position.

I was checking out new values in tables i hadn't looked at yet. Found one "Throttle_Load" and it showed a non linear mapping of the throttle opening compared to pedal movement. Not etc control but telling the throttle that 25% open was 43% and 75% open was 68%. So the throttle acted like more throttle down low and less up top, than the driver expected by depressing gas pedal. Mapped it to linear ie: 25% = 25% 75 = 75 etc, etc. The compare function in tunerpro showed other bins were the same and still others were all over the place. Seems like trans shift points are even closer to where I wanted them as i was guessing 25% meant 25%.

Update on perf button, ran my wiring to sgs button in center panel by a/c vents, light doesn't work but button works great. Seems even better after adjusting Throttle_load table.

Thanks again.

Trgrhpy
10-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Guys, running well. Getting to play in more tables and customizing adf file for ease of use and organizing. Dialing in tcc for better fuel economy. Curious on what controls pressure & shift speed for reverse. I notice part throttle gear speed for 1st can start at 0 and won't downshift into first pulling up to a red light. Upon touching gas at 1 mph it shifts into first. Or it can start at 1 and it will downshift into first pulling up to the red light. Also has more tendency to creep requiring more break pedal. I'm wondering if 1,2, or 3, also affects reverse. Any thoughts? Thanks!

ralmo94
10-12-2022, 10:30 PM
Guys, running well. Getting to play in more tables and customizing adf file for ease of use and organizing. Dialing in tcc for better fuel economy. Curious on what controls pressure & shift speed for reverse. I notice part throttle gear speed for 1st can start at 0 and won't downshift into first pulling up to a red light. Upon touching gas at 1 mph it shifts into first. Or it can start at 1 and it will downshift into first pulling up to the red light. Also has more tendency to creep requiring more break pedal. I'm wondering if 1,2, or 3, also affects reverse. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Here is a spreadsheet I made to assist with seeing how tcc and shifts work together. Please read the first page before using, helped me a lot in fine tuning shift and tcc tables.

Trgrhpy
10-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Will check it out, thank you.

Trgrhpy
11-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Ralmo94
I used the spreadsheet, works great thank you. I seem to have a check engine light that flashes between 70 & 80 mph under light throttle. If I add throttle the car speeds up and the light goes out. Car seems to run perfectly. I run the torque app while the light is flashing but fuel trims look good, both short and long. O2 sensors bounce as expected everything looks good. I also set all dtc's to no light. Can't figure out why cel flashes. Car gets 25 mpg on highway with 373 rear gears and 15 mpg in city, as long as I drive calmly. About the only thing that comes to mind for the light would be maybe the engine requires a case relearn. That might make sense because the car is between accelerating and decelerating in high gear when the light flashes. But again errors are set to no light. I'm confused! Any ideas?

Pulse_GTO
11-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Ralmo94
I used the spreadsheet, works great thank you. I seem to have a check engine light that flashes between 70 & 80 mph under light throttle. If I add throttle the car speeds up and the light goes out. Car seems to run perfectly. I run the torque app while the light is flashing but fuel trims look good, both short and long. O2 sensors bounce as expected everything looks good. I also set all dtc's to no light. Can't figure out why cel flashes. Car gets 25 mpg on highway with 373 rear gears and 15 mpg in city, as long as I drive calmly. About the only thing that comes to mind for the light would be maybe the engine requires a case relearn. That might make sense because the car is between accelerating and decelerating in high gear when the light flashes. But again errors are set to no light. I'm confused! Any ideas?

A flashing light usually indicates a misfire. Do you have your misfire DTCs turned off? If so, I would turn them back on and see if that triggers a code.

Trgrhpy
11-10-2022, 07:58 PM
A flashing light usually indicates a misfire. Do you have your misfire DTCs turned off? If so, I would turn them back on and see if that triggers a code.

All dtc's are off. They were set to no light but set a code. When checked, no code. The engine feels smooth and all items in torque app look good while the light is flashing. Tried logging with universal patcher, some data looks good, some missing. Loop status showed as open. If car was running open loop would front o2's bounce hi & low, I would think not. Thanks.

ralmo94
11-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Ralmo94
I used the spreadsheet, works great thank you. Car gets 25 mpg on highway with 373 rear gears and 15 mpg in city, as long as I drive calmly.?
Thank you for confirming it was helpful. Not to shabby mpg. Wish I had a suggestion for your cel

Pulse_GTO
11-11-2022, 12:07 AM
All dtc's are off. They were set to no light but set a code. When checked, no code. The engine feels smooth and all items in torque app look good while the light is flashing. Tried logging with universal patcher, some data looks good, some missing. Loop status showed as open. If car was running open loop would front o2's bounce hi & low, I would think not. Thanks.

Did you make any adjustments to the misfire table?

Trgrhpy
11-11-2022, 04:14 AM
No, I don't even know what that is. Please explain, thank you!

Trgrhpy
11-17-2022, 10:53 PM
Hey Guys, just looking through ve tables for curiosity regarding that flashing light. Here is my old table vs new table. Shocked at the difference.
I would think the old one looks more correct, no? Car seems to run great, but maybe could run better. I remember I have copied tables over in the past and the car wouldn't start. Also, when changing fueling and saving changes, do the trims get reset or do I have to disconnect the battery? Thanks!

ralmo94
11-18-2022, 06:35 PM
The second table looks like the difference button is pushed?

Trgrhpy
11-18-2022, 09:14 PM
I think you are right. I just noticed sometimes viewing the graph with the button pushed and not being aware of it. I did try copying the old one to this tune and the car would barely even start. My car originally came with an old OS that didn't have xdf support. So I changed it to a 411 ECU and tunes from a 2000 Z28 supposedly populated with 99 data. A question though, when copying over these sorts of tunes do I need to reset the fuel trims by unplugging the battery. Or are they set to zero when the tune is rewritten.

Trgrhpy
11-20-2022, 12:46 AM
Uh oh! I tried to do a pcm read and it errored out! Battery was fully charged. Now turn on the key and no power. Disconnected battery, reconnected, still no power. Currently on charger, shows it it charging (same charger this morning showed fully charged in preparation for pcm read.) Here is the pc hammer error screenshot. Any ideas, thanks!18674 Disaster averted! Disconnected battery charged while disconnected showed fully charged after 5 mins. Reconnected car started right up. VERY WEIRD!!!
I use a OBDXPRO VT V3 to read the pcm. This is a second unit, the first one I damaged by leaving plugged in and the car battery died over about a week. After that it never worked again. Bought another one and has worked as good as the first untill now. Now I am reluctant to try another full read. Thanks again!

Trgrhpy
12-04-2022, 05:59 AM
I found the missfire table using a different xdf, that was the issue.
18723old table
18724new one.
Seems to work, thanks.

Trgrhpy
12-12-2022, 05:28 AM
Hey guys, the weather here has gotten much colder, mid 50* (Palm Springs,CA) and the tune is from the summer when it was 120*. It seems now that as soon as the air pump turns off, the idle drops and the car wants to stall. Thoughts? Once warm the car runs beautiful! Thanks.

In-Tech
12-12-2022, 07:27 AM
I didn't see this was an 8 page post :innocent2:

Trgrhpy
01-04-2023, 09:31 AM
hey guys, here are some screenshots of a log. What does it look like to you, especially the 2nd pic with the highlighted section. Curious on you thoughts.

Trgrhpy
02-28-2023, 02:49 AM
hey guys, its been a while. Question for you. I seem to be getting this error code lately when using Univ Patcher logger
unable to transmit 6c fe fd 20
that or unable to set bus quiet. If i wait a few seconds and click start logging eventually it connects.

kur4o
02-28-2023, 06:35 PM
Did you use the latest version on github. Numerous fixes to logging were added recently.
Is this with elm device.

Trgrhpy
02-28-2023, 09:01 PM
Did you use the latest version on github. Numerous fixes to logging were added recently.
Is this with elm device.

Hey Kur4o, thanks for the quick response. I'm using ver 20.26 with a obdx pro vt,
see I had the same error before, back on page 5 #66 of this thread. I believe it was fixed
by reinstalling. I'll give that a try.
I went back and reread the thread to refresh my memory for anything I might have forgot.
The only issue i currently chasing is a transition from open to closed loop, with a drop in idle
that almost stalls, with high stft (45), then stft go low and ltft go high (25) then low. I thought I had this
all working perfect but trying to get trims near 0. Thinking about getting a wideband as just
using trims and os volts is frustrating. I've been playing with injector flow vs kpa vaccume and
iac steps and where parked. I've not played in open loop ve table or main ve table as I'm guessing
these are good as is for everyone else with stock engines.
Sorry for rambling on, just feels like Im missing something.
PS : once warmed up, runs like a champ. Really happy with the obdx pro and all the software!!!
Thanks, for all your help and all the others that have chimed in.

kur4o
02-28-2023, 09:28 PM
You enter closed loop too soon, If it runs good warmed increasing the closed loop point might help mask the current issue.

It may be really hard to tune since lots of variables there. EOIT target is one that can smooth it down a little during warm-up.

Trgrhpy
02-28-2023, 09:37 PM
You enter closed loop too soon, If it runs good warmed increasing the closed loop point might help mask the current issue.

It may be really hard to tune since lots of variables there. EOIT target is one that can smooth it down a little during warm-up.

I was wondering about a higher temperature to enable cl. Also if I unplug the maf it runs great. I also noticed upon coldstart the map reads in the 40 _ 50 kpa range before settling down to 38ish. I've disconnected and plugged the pvc and egr to remove the as a source of vaccume leak. Thanks again for the great advice!!!

Trgrhpy
03-02-2023, 03:35 AM
Just a couple of xls files of driving logs. Wondering if you notice anything that stands out. One one of the files this are a few hover buttons on the left with popup info. Thanks