PDA

View Full Version : Innovate LC-2 WB Controller Only - $40 OBO

spfautsch
06-17-2020, 01:10 AM
You will need a sensor cable and Bosch LSU 4.2 or 4.9 sensor to use. See page 10 of below manual for part #s. Amazon currently has best prices on these.

https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/support/manual/LC-2_Manual.pdf

Currently programmed for a LSU 4.9 sensor.

$40.00 OBO plus first class postage, US only please.

Edit: Correction - includes 8 ft LSU 4.9 cable. All that will be needed for use is the Bosch sensor, PN 0258017025 uego sensor (or equivalent).

In-Tech
06-17-2020, 02:19 AM
I'll take it :) PM your info and I'll paypal.

spfautsch
06-17-2020, 02:40 AM
PM sent.

I hope it works well for you. I've got my sensor bung in the x pipe and it's quite a distance from the exhaust valves so I think that's the reason I've killed two sensors with this setup in cold weather (thinking the O2 heater isn't powerful enough to keep the sensor up to temp). The Innovate software is windows only and not very hacker friendly so I've decided to give one of these a try.

http://www.bylund-automotive.com/store/lambda_shield2.html

It's Arduino based so I should be able to make it do my bidding with minimal effort.

In-Tech
06-17-2020, 02:50 AM
I like the fact that bylund uses the bosch chip. Innovate still thinks they are smarter than the guys who make the sensors so they do their own software to drive the heater circuit :nono:

I'll make use of it with their little pocket logger or whatever it's called, been meaning to set up a universal kit for some carby stuff anyhoo :)

spfautsch
06-17-2020, 04:10 AM
I hope it serves you well.

I haven't opened the LC-2 to see what was inside (vis-a-vis what controller chip was used), but honestly I'd just rather make my own proverbial spaghetti sauce than eat something out of a jar.

To troubleshoot my issue I'd really like to know what the heater duty cycle is along with some other telemetry info, but their software has no such capability. So I guess we make our own gravy. Salut!