PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SoBay, California

DaveP
05-25-2012, 01:30 AM
Hi there!

First a thank-you to Tyler Townsley for posting a link to this site on NCRS.org where I found it.

I've been messing with EFI since I began working at a VW dealership after High School in 1973. I was comfortable purchasing a 75 Cosworth Vega basket-case in 1982 because the "Bendix" EFI on that car was pretty much identical to the Type III and Type IV VW systems I was so familiar with. I still own a 85 Corvette I purchased new, once again because I wanted to be first on the block with TPI. That car is still bone-stock, and will probably stay that way.

More recently (past 15 years) I've been involved with Syclones And Typhoons. I currently have 3 of them, and the two Syclones need to be tuned eventually as they now have some departures from stock hardware-wise. I'm familiar with logging, and have TP set up, but haven't entered the world of WB and tuning yet. But my understanding of OBDI systems and diagnostics is solid, so ya'll are safe from most of those types of questions from me. :grin:

So I'll be lurking and learning. Thanks for letting me come aboard.
DaveP

EagleMark
05-25-2012, 05:36 AM
:welcome2:

Your having way to much fun!

:welcome:

jameslleary
05-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome from across the hills and in the valley!

dave w
05-26-2012, 04:03 AM
:welcome:

dave w