PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 LQ4 manual trans - First Time with TunerPro

tjones018
02-12-2020, 06:56 AM
Hi,

Currently I have a 6.0 with an AR5 manual transmission controlled by a Microsquirt ECU.

It runs and runs fairly well, however it is missing much of the refinement of the factory ECU's. I'm planning on using an 0411 PCM and a drop on conversion harness

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the TunerPro Software. It seems similar to HP tuners.

I have the various XDF files available on this website, and in evaluating an existing bin, I noticed under the system tab it says not to change transmission or engine type. However I cannot find a Bin file for a 6.0 with a manual.

I will also need to change the MAF table for an LS3 card style MAF (I assume I can pull the raw values from an LS3 camaro stock tune)
as well as changing the injectors to factory Trailblazer SS injectors (again I assume I can pull the values from an 08 TBSS Tune file)

So can I convert say an 03 4.3L V6 0411 PCM from a Blazer to a 6.0L manual LS 0411 ecu?

Fast355
02-12-2020, 07:55 AM
Hi,

Currently I have a 6.0 with an AR5 manual transmission controlled by a Microsquirt ECU.

It runs and runs fairly well, however it is missing much of the refinement of the factory ECU's. I'm planning on using an 0411 PCM and a drop on conversion harness

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the TunerPro Software. It seems similar to HP tuners.

I have the various XDF files available on this website, and in evaluating an existing bin, I noticed under the system tab it says not to change transmission or engine type. However I cannot find a Bin file for a 6.0 with a manual.

I will also need to change the MAF table for an LS3 card style MAF (I assume I can pull the raw values from an LS3 camaro stock tune)
as well as changing the injectors to factory Trailblazer SS injectors (again I assume I can pull the values from an 08 TBSS Tune file)

So can I convert say an 03 4.3L V6 0411 PCM from a Blazer to a 6.0L manual LS 0411 ecu?

I used a cheap spectre 4" housing and a 5:1 maf screen commercially available. Used the Lingenfelter MAF curve supplied with their 100mm MAF. Was a perfect starting point.

woody80z28
02-16-2020, 07:13 AM
I just posted a 6.0/5spd 4x4 bin from a 411 in the 2002 thread.

You can clone any PCM you want with LS-droid. The spare 411 I picked up for my 8.1 was originally a 5.3. 4.3 should be no different. Use that 6.0 bin and you should be golden. Then you can modify the injectors, etc