PDA

View Full Version : Some Injector Info

1project2many
05-19-2012, 02:22 PM
I probably should be outside working but it's still a little chilly and the grass is wet so there's my excuse.

The following info was obtained from Delphi's website several years ago. Once upon a time they would give you access to a wide range of technical data for injectors so I grabbed as much as I could. This info is specifically for "bottom feed" injectors typically found in model 700 TBI units, V8 TBI units with a speed governor, PFI injected 2.2 LN2 and 2200 engines, Saturn 1.9L TBI cars, and in Holley replacement TBI units. A typical bottom feed injector is shown below. Sorry to post it in Excel format but I just don't know another relatively easy way to get it posted and formatted correctly.

1project2many
05-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Marelli "mini" injectors. Found in Edelbrock pro-flo and other aftermarket systems. I obtained a marine manifold years ago using these injectors and had a tough time finding flow rates.

1project2many
05-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Keihin injectors. Keihin is a major player in the Asian market and supplies injectors in many different styles. I needed injector flow data for a Mercruiser intake I obtained years ago and one of the injectors was in this hard to find list. I've included the original files and drawings although I'm not sure where I obtained them.

1project2many
05-19-2012, 03:58 PM
A simple list culled from information on Delphi's site. GM applications by flow@ pressure. Great when junkyarding or searching C-list and Evilbay. Unfortunately the TBI data wasn't complete. Also some dimensional info on the newest generation of Multec injectors sometimes called "pencil" injectors.

1project2many
05-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Grass is dry and temps are up. Gotto go!

EagleMark
05-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Wow! Proves internet rumors of injector flows wrong/high/low...