PDA

View Full Version : Any info on this? - Injector Tuner for EFI

notime2d8
09-07-2017, 12:45 AM
I found this on EBay while looking for a throttle body. It seems to be a replacement fuel injector tree with newer aftermarket injectors. This idea was always tossed around but I never knew that someone actually made it. Would love to see a review of these. It may make me stay with TBI longer.

Link (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Injector-Tuner-for-EFI-AFI-tune-TBI-Throttle-Body-Injection-/252865497725)

notime2d8
09-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Introducing the latest addition to Affordable Fuel Injection’s (AFI) product line allowing for the ultimate in tuning for GM TBI systems. AFI over the next several months will be releasing many new and innovative items in the AFI tune® line.
GM TBI systems have not been produced for over 20 years. The large low impedance injectors come in many different sizes and are limited to what can be done without changing injectors or other hardware.
AFI has designed a replacement injector tree to fit onto the GM TBI base or other similar bases. Using smaller sized injectors allows for better air flow into the throttle body while being able to tune for many different flow rates.
Available flow rates range from 40 – 90 lb/hr. allowing for a wide range of applications.
Included in your purchase :

Injector Tree
90-degree fuel inlet elbow
Two new injectors, flow rate 40 – 70 lbs/hr (80 - 90 lb. available for additional cost)
Injector connectors to convert your harness
New injector tree gasket
New S/S Hold down bolts

Tuners now have more flexibility with their injectors or even a simple replacement for the old injectors. Turbo charging, supercharging, now you no longer run out of injector and using an easily acquired regulator (available in a different AFI auction) will increase the fuel pressure as needed under boost conditions. AFI can provide tuners with the injector characteristics required for your calibration.

Stokes1114
09-07-2017, 03:52 AM
I saw this as well about 3 months ago. I cant find anyone that is using it so I dont know anything about it. Hopefully we can find some more info