PDA

View Full Version : thanks

rainstate
03-12-2012, 10:13 PM
just wanted to say thank you for posting the 6.5 diesel disassembly.:thumbsup: I've been working on mine for the BPBN and BJAX codes pretty steadily and its nice to know that i'm going in the right direction with it , considering that the gas disassemblies have hardly any similarities.:mad1: I do have an ADX for these, but it needs to be cleaned up.I will post when I'm done with it.

EagleMark
03-12-2012, 11:04 PM
We always have room for more! If you diesel guys feel a need we can have a diesel forum?

I have been learning how to make the ADX files from the ALDL files and can help. I told duaelan (sp?) I would help develope one for his mask since there is no starting point other than a ALDL.ds file. Also have some tutorials to add features available in tunerpro. If you want to work on one and learn just start a thread.

We also are privileged to have Robert Saar here, "the author of defs!"

rainstate
03-13-2012, 04:25 AM
The ADX does work, it's just a little messy. Rob helped me out with it last year . I can post it, it'll work for his bin as well. All the info is in the ADX, just some minor stuff is out of place.

I'll post it any ways.

EagleMark
03-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Well I'll put it on my list of things to do and check it to the origanal ALDL file and spruce it up a bit! Thanks for donating! :thumbsup:

rainstate
03-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Any time. I checked some of the info in the ADX to another program i have specific to 94-95 6.5 diesel and it works ok. Just haven't figured out how to add the TIME SET and TIME LEARN to the ADX or the XDF's yet. There is some stuff that is double because the data stream is 225/226 and some stuff out of place, rob caught it for me and I haven't gotten around to fix it yet. OOPS

I also have an XDF for the manual transmission. Here it is .