PDA

View Full Version : 16181333 Definition File

Cmiller95
05-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Hi,

I've got a 1994 corvette (not $EEB), 6 speed. I have not been able to find an .adx file that doesn't give erratic information to TunerPro while datalogging. I am not looking to use the software to tune, I just want to use it as a datalogger. I have been through this thread and none of the .adx files worked, the ones listed on TunerPro's website don't work either.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?335-16188051-and-16181333-PCM-Information-EE-EEB

If anyone has a file that works for my car I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Colton

steveo
05-02-2017, 05:25 PM
the corvettes are a bit bitchy to get going. there are a few devices that send data while you're trying to get a good data stream going. i tried the y-body adx on a friend's car ($EE-16188051-Y-body-V3.8.adx) at one point and didn't have much luck at first, but after connecting and disconnecting a few times it worked.

if you're just datalogging an $EE car, why not try eehack? it's purpose built for datalogging $EE cars, and definitely a bit more user friendly than tunerpro (for logging) in many ways. it has some connection code written specifically by a corvette owner just so it will reliably connect.