PDA

View Full Version : new from Fl

jeepboy45
02-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone...
my name is Brian. I live in Fla, and am trying to do a cool (in my opinion) MPFI set up on a Jeep..

I've been at other sites, and someone directed me here as THE PLACE for intel!!

I hope to learn as much tech as my brain will absorb, and in the process be able to help others in the future..

thanks very much

brian

EagleMark
02-13-2012, 12:51 AM
:welcome2:

Welcome Brian. You'll find a wealth of knowledge and kind people willing to help here. We have no rules and all topics are welcome. Especially cool projects like yours. We all learn together.

:welcome:

jeepboy45
02-13-2012, 02:01 AM
thanks Eaglemark, thats nice to hear...
brian

JeepsAndGuns
02-13-2012, 03:08 AM
Glad to see you here! I am also bulding a MPFI system for my jeep. 79 Cherokee with a AMC 401. I have a few pics and posts on here somewhere.

jeepboy45
02-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Glad to see you here! I am also bulding a MPFI system for my jeep. 79 Cherokee with a AMC 401. I have a few pics and posts on here somewhere.
Sweet...I wanted to build a 401, but it was just cost prohibitive getting a good core. I have a 360 in my CJ that is tired and worn out, but also have one on a stand that I'm gonna build soon. Thought about doing a stroker motor I saw Rick Jones do on IFSJA, but also decided against that due to cost. I figured I'd be the cool one on the block by doing the MPFI instead!!!

Your 401 ought to ROCK when you do it too!!