PDA

View Full Version : Not funny!

EagleMark
02-11-2012, 10:38 PM
:laugh:

Ok it's funny but can you imagine coming up behind this on the interstate?

1project2many
02-12-2012, 02:41 AM
True story:

Three friends on long trip jammed into front of C20 pickup. Guy in middle falls asleep. Approaching the tollbooth, the driver pulls up behind a Peterbilt on the back of a tri-axle wrecker kind of fast. Driver says "Hey" to passenger and nods at Peterbilt. Both guys start screaming and elbowing guy in center. Guy in center wakes up and sees Peterbilt "headed for him at high speed" and starts screaming like a baby. Driver is laughing so hard he almost forgets to hit brake pedal. Driver and passenger both swear the guy in middle emptied himself in his pants. "The cab" they say "had this gawdawful smell for the next 20 miles."

EagleMark
02-12-2012, 04:08 AM
There was a video of same situation but wife was sleeping, husband pulled up behind truck being towed and while videoing SCREAMED!!!! She was not happy...

JeepsAndGuns
02-12-2012, 05:53 PM
I remember a video I saw on youtube (probably still there somewhere) but it was a semi (cab only, no trailer) being towed from the rear. A idiot woman comes up behind it in the interstate and pulls out her camera and starts flipping out about how much of a idiot this guy is for driving down the interstate IN REVERSE!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA:laugh:

PJG1173
02-15-2012, 06:58 PM
I was behind this on my way home from work last night. I bet this would scare the crap out of someone on the hwy at night expecially if it had something in the turret...