PDA

View Full Version : $5B2.xdf

2seater
06-16-2016, 05:04 AM
Hello all. I am hoping you can help me find the 5B2.xdf as the title indicates. I have several old .bins I would like to examine, but I lack the correct .xdf to open them correctly. If not, I will need to learn how to create it. Any help greatly appreciated.

lionelhutz
06-16-2016, 05:17 PM
The "GM EFI Systems" forum has a sub-forum pinned at the top called "GM ECM - Bins - TunerPro Definition Files - Wiring Diagrams - Tuner Info!" which contains various information about the different OBDI GM systems including definition files.

If that doesn't work, try the "Bin Files, Definitions, Hacks, Moates Fileman, DIY-EFI and more!" forum, which actually takes you to a FTP site with a whole bunch of information. Try the "def" directory for various definition files.

2seater
06-17-2016, 02:28 AM
I shall continue the search. Thanks for the suggestions. It is the unfortunate byproduct of a sort of orphan product.

Edit: I think I found what I need, thanks to you. I didn't realize there were so many sub-forums and I had already looked in your first suggestion.

2seater
06-17-2016, 08:59 PM
I did try the .xdf I found and all looks good now. I am very grateful for the assistance.