PDA

View Full Version : 1994 lt1 ecm 16188051 issues

jeremyg
05-23-2016, 04:27 AM
i downloaded the bin from my stock lt1 pcm. deleted emissions and egr stuff went to reflash and had communication issues.. it erased the pcm and failed on the reflash with ee hack program.. i thought the pcm was bricked... oddly the enginestill fires up and runs but does the fuel pump prime shorter then normal and only once then on the next key cycle no prime.. still starts though . seems to stay on high idle and doesnt come down.. secondly i can not re connect to the pcm now.. what are my options. im hoping to not need to get new chips and or pcm. can anyone point me into a direction that may help this situation.

steveo
05-23-2016, 06:44 AM
at what point did it fail?

try pulling the pcm bat fuse for a bit to see if that help

jeremyg
05-23-2016, 06:52 AM
it failed once eehack started the reflash. it erased and started over a bunch of times then stopped and said a weird error i should have wrote it down. it would not fire then i pulled the pcm fuse and it fires up but stays on high idle it seems. it does not kick down at all and it wont connect to the pcm anymore. tried connecting with pcm read and it shows no vin and failed security

jeremyg
05-23-2016, 07:10 AM
i get the same error message user "linelhutz" had on page 48 of the thread "new $ee tuning thing" . my issue sounds similar. mine is the 1994 fleetwood engine and pcm

kur4o
05-24-2016, 10:20 PM
What cable were you using?
It sounds like corrupted bin on t-side.

jeremyg
05-29-2016, 02:44 AM
using a setup of the usb to serial chip. same parts as recomended from amazon on another thread