PDA

View Full Version : Advice or comments please!!

Tbrendal
03-05-2016, 07:55 PM
First off hello to the board!!

I am new to this site and am just now getting started with tuning......... I contemplated for years on doing it and have finally made the leap. I was reluctant to start because I had converted a 1971 international 3/4 ton with a 345 over to TBI and it ran fine with the stock 122747 tune.

I now have recently rebuilt the 350 in my 1990 Chevy K2500. It has been bored .030 over with dish pistons, RV cam basically, Vortec heads, and a air gap intake with the TBI adapter plate. I have done the ultimate TBI mods to the throttle body.

I am currently running from a file that was posted on this website from Eagle-Mark I believe. It was titled ASDU3 with the 3 signifying highway cruise enabled.

I am using Tunerpro RT for logging and a Moates burn2 for doing chips. I have installed a G2 adapter so I can use the new style chips.

So as I am new to this I will post the BIN files as I go and would appreciate any help or advice. Tunerpro has been a bit of a challenge to me so far. I have attached the BIN file from the chip that was originally in my computer. I bought it off Ebay and from what I can tell not very good!! I burned the file that I found on here and the truck at least runs and goes down the road but not to its full potential.

Thanks Guys!!!

Tbrendal
03-11-2016, 12:21 AM
So I logged some data and have determined that I need to up my fuel pressure to start. The injectors were running at 100% damn near all the time.

Tbrendal
03-19-2016, 06:39 PM
here is my latest BIN take a look and tell me how im doing???