EagleMark
01-17-2012, 02:00 AM
Wow these guys really expose injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXyLrTRXso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YQ6m53gWd8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPPVoKBSG0

JeepsAndGuns
01-17-2012, 02:54 AM
They also hacked sonys playstation network and caused me to go a month without online gaming. :laugh:

EagleMark
01-17-2012, 03:37 AM
I thought they only went after bad guys? Sony must be on the poop list...

gregs78cam
01-17-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/SOPA

EagleMark
01-17-2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/SOPAThis would put this website offline! Actually in watching the other Anonymous you tube videos we could all be arrested and held without trail by the military if you follow all the bills trying to be pushed through. The Internet would be reduced to a worthless government entity! Free speech is in jeperdy...

I think suporting Annoumous will keep us online 2/3/2012! :thumbsup:

Not sure what they have planned for this day?

gregs78cam
01-17-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't know that I agree with Anonymous or not. I do know that the federal gov't was made to protect the people form unjust acts by each state, not to tell the people what they could or could not do. And anything not specifically granted to the fed by the constitution was left to the states to decide.

EagleMark
01-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Even if the citizens of a state vote on an issue, they are over ruled by federal law. Washington DC has made sure there is nothing left for states to decide.

But the best thing about anonymous is, it' anonymousus, it's the people. Exposing the unjust. There's no way to join. There messages are to make you think for yourself! It's up to you in your home town and area to be anonymous. Somewhere there is a group that decides major issues to expose, then there could be a group of wackos deciding what their cause is. It's up to you to decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfXBRwMxJQ

But if these bills (mentioned above posts) pass you will no longer have the option of free speech or public gathering or protest or forming a group. It would be like having a goverment with only demacrats who know what's best for you! Oppose their authority and go to jail like some other countries in the world.

Like Occupy Wall street is not an organization, it's by the people for the people and spread across the country. People are fed up with being overwhelmed by life and laws and there tax dollars given to save companies who made bad decissions and pocketed millions of dollars, they have no time to become politacally invloved. Voter turn out of 50% is high!. Businees are failing constantly because they can't keep up to all new federal regulations which if you look used to be a few a year, since Obama took office it's 150 per year. Business owners used to spend 3 hours a month to make sure they comply, now they need 3 hours a day.

Listen to Newt Gingrinch (American Historian), no one knows american history and goverment like he does.

gregs78cam
01-18-2012, 06:13 AM
One of the problems I see with Occupy, is they seem to be focused on the businesses,(the same businesses that they give their money to for products), not on the legislators that were in the their pocket, and pushed that cr@p through. Government is just too big, period.

EagleMark
01-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Government is just too big, period.:happy:

Six_Shooter
01-18-2012, 07:43 AM
I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who hides their identities.

If you believe in your cause so much, why hide your identity?

I thought I watched V for Vendetta too much, but holy shit, these guys are off the charts, even using lines and ideas straight out of the movie, I can't take these people seriously.

This may have actually just ruined the movie for me, and it's one of my favorites. :(

While I'm sure there are some bills that infringe on people's rights, the people voting on them can't be stupid enough to believe they are exempt from the possible military action that could occur, if there is any truth to that.

This sounds like nothing more than someone who has a personal vendetta against the current president, and I'm sure, that no matter who it was that was currently in office, these people would say the same things and try to find something to use against the president, in an attempt to instill doubt in the people listening to their speeches.

I'm shaking my head at this.

Onto Occupy Wall Street, another misguided attempt at "right a wrong" that just simply doesn't exist. This is a capitalist society, in which any person is allowed to make as much money as he or she so desires. They need to do this by working for it, not being handed the money they desire. This boils down to people being jealous of others who have made the right choices in their lives to get ahead, while blaming others for their own poor decisions. If you have followed the OWS protest, you'll know that their own "corruption" is causing people to turn on their own protest. There seems to be a fund that is taken in and someone, somwhere decided how much each smaller task groups was to get each day... it's not an equal share... sound familar?

lightning-jr
01-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Sign the Google petition guys.

EagleMark
01-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Lots of good points I do agree with!

Hiding their identity is easy! They have broken many laws hacking countries like Tanisha into utter chaos by shutting down their power grid, just a message to their government for the injustice to their people. Hacking a security firm and stealing their credit card info and donating millions to charity was just to insult their security, I forget what the cause was to go after that companies injustice. Shutting down Sony was because Sony files lawsuits against people hacking the software and equipment they own?

Occupy wall street was a great cause of huge stock market companies receiving billions of dollars of tax payer money to save companies that should have failed because of poor business practice, then gave themselves millions in bonuses of our tax dollars for doing a poor job. Banks were bailed out to save them from collaspe so money would flow into loans and get housing industry going agin. Instead banks kept the money and hardly anyone can get a home loan. I have no idea what it stands for today? It has been infested with people who have nothing better to do with their lives but cause trouble? If they can't get ahead on their own they need to tear people down to their level.

I've read some of these bills that may pass! It is scary! I and many Americans would not even have known about them if it were not for Annonomous...

Look what our government has done to restrict our rights as American Citizens to have guns?

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for
the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to
protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

In New Jersey the right to bear arms means you can wear a sleeveless tee shirt!

The government is afraid, "we the people" from the constitution could use:

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified (http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/constamrat.html#BoR) 12/15/1791. Note (http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/consttop_2nd.html)
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed (http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/glossary.html#INFRINGE).
States now are over ruled by federal law?

Anonymous is "We the People" and can be considered a militia. But use hacking instead of guns.

When I lived in AZ I used to wear a side arm when ever I wanted and so did anyone else. No one was scared except criminals, crime rates were very low back then because everyone had a gun, now law abiding citizens can not? It was that way when I moved to Idaho but now laws make it illegal, must have a permit... the constitution already gave me a permit.

Point is our government has gone beyond their boundaries in taking away our rights. These bills above will shut down free speech as treason and be arrested and jailed without representation or trail, make public assembly and protest illegal, while laws are being made without the peoples vote? WRONG!

EagleMark
01-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Sign the Google petition guys.I was going to ask for a link? But just going to google will give you the idea of what is about to happen!

https://www.google.com/

EDIT: Added Google home page for protest.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/attachment.php?attachmentid=1479&stc=1&d=1326944103

EagleMark
01-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Let me put this in simple Geahead-EFI terms. If this bill passes there will be no more tuning ECM/PCMs! We would be infringing on piracy of say GM! Although we own the ECM/PCM we would not be able to share information publicly on how to tune a bin!

http://arstechnica.com/staff/palatine/2012/01/sopa-resistance-day-begins-at-ars.ars

RobertISaar
01-19-2012, 02:12 AM
lamesauce.

way to go, former employer, you make me hate you more each day.

EagleMark
01-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Just saw a blip on news, bills were killed because of the people!!! :jfj:

RobertISaar
01-19-2012, 06:48 AM
.... we won?

now if only everybody would stand up for everything other than internet censorship, just imagine how much work could actually get done.

lightning-jr
01-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Yea!

Good to see you back Mr. Saar.

EagleMark
01-19-2012, 04:04 PM
.... we won?

now if only everybody would stand up for everything other than internet censorship, just imagine how much work could actually get done.Well we stopped an injustice.

I think the only way to win would be ridding ourselves of congress and senate and we the people do the vote! Voting them in to represent us is not working out well at all...

1project2many
01-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Let me put this in simple Geahead-EFI terms. If this bill passes there will be no more tuning ECM/PCMs! We would be infringing on piracy of say GM! Although we own the ECM/PCM we would not be able to share information publicly on how to tune a bin!

There were plenty of discussions about this between guys working on ecm stuff about 15 years ago. The consensus finally settled around purchase contracts, EULAs, and the right to repair act. The idea was that when a vehicle is purchased new, the buyer secures the vehicle and all parts of it for any purpose desired. There is no agreement between seller and buyer that restricts the buyer from disassembling, modifying, or discussing any part of that vehicle and no agreement between subsequent buyers and former owner. Therefore, any part of the car including the contents of the ecm can be used by the owner as he sees fit. In the end all it did was make us feel better as GM and their lawyers never seemed to care about what we were doing. Service manual pages were being uploaded, dealership software was being retreived out of dumpsters, training manuals were being copied, and guys were grabbing every bit of info they could find related to GM code and ecms but GM was busy doing other things. GMECM started in 96 or 97? GM had been working on OBDII since 93 or 94. Heck, the tech2 scantool didn't even communicate with many of the OBDI applications. Looking back, if GM had gone oafter us it might have been a bit like Microsoft going after someone pirating Windows 98 today. "Really??" I realize SOPA and PIPA provide a new aspect to this old argument but I think it's important to remember as ecm tuners and hackers we've always operated in a dark gray area, regardless of personal feelings.

Six... I also think that hiding and remaining anonymous takes away from someone's validity. But I also know firsthand that being a target is no fun, and when you are a loud and obvious opponent it's easy to attain target status. I make no defense for anyone, only offer a viewpoint based on my life experiences. After watching the videos I don't think less of the movie. Great movies and ideas inspire imitation. But I would be more impressed by a video with an original theme.

OWS never had much respect from me. I am also upset with many aspects of the current economy. But I didn't quit my day job to go live on public property and bitsk about my condition. I thought even less of the local groups as stories began to pop up of vandalism and refusal to evacuate privately owned property. This group allegedly protesting for the individual seems to overlook or disdain the individuals they trespass against. That doesn't impress me one bit.

now if only everybody would stand up for everything other than internet censorship, just imagine how much work could actually get done.
Seems to me that there are so many people standing up for so many things that it's nearly impossible to determine priority levels. Fight smoking, fight air pollution, fight injustice, fight fighting! It's just too overwhelming for more than a quick look. I've been getting emails for years advising me to fight this or that bill because it will end the internet as we know it. I paid attention to this one because multiple big players on the 'net agreed it was bad. "Ok, it must be worth looking at." Without those endorsements, it probably would have been another issue to ignore while I do the jobs which make up my daily life.

You know, I bought my house partly because I like the area it's in. As more houses were built around here I noticed the amount of trash beside the road is increasing. I really felt that something should be done about it. So now I stop a couple of times during the summer and pick up. I bring a couple of trash bags and pick up the trash at the end of my road and in a couple of areas that it accumulates. It's humbling, and frustrating, and definitely under appreciated. But the town doesn't have enough resources to do it, no one else seems interested in doing it, and I feel that action does more than words. I don't ask for help. I don't blame anyone else for not picking up trash. I don't blog about it or post in in forums or put it on social media. I don't waste hours at town meetings trying to get this simple job done. I just go out and do the job.

RobertISaar
01-19-2012, 10:45 PM
my personal favorite(due to it's likelyhood of succeeding) "fight bullying".

EagleMark
01-19-2012, 11:08 PM
There's a topic that has not changed in school at all since I was in high school in 1977 (when you could beat up a bully) and my son was in high school 2010 (when your were not allowed to beat up a bully)... so only bully's were protected. We actually home schooled my son from 14 in 2007. He had his GED 2 years before his classmates, has finished his first year at North Idaho Collage, works full time at Oreillys Auto Parts.

Bully's from his time in school are now in juvenile detention and some (one mentioned above who was left in school and not suspended even after dozens of reports of bullying) have moved on to adult prison... one other who was warned to stop bullying my son at least a dozen times was never suspended. But when my son slammed is head in a locker was suspended. When I informed the vice principal he was not abiding by state law in keeping a safe bully free enviorment for the children and there are many records of this... only the schools attorney would talk to me, avoiding of course the problem and only defending the school district.

Although there are close to 100 people suing school district from 5 years ago we know of, it is constantly put off by school attorneys, which are full time employees of county... estimates we know of are 100's more...