PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Terminal_Crazy
10-22-2015, 12:14 AM
HiNew Member to the group from England. Been on other several forums for a long time like LS1LT1.Had Chevy's for a long time. Mitch Cars: '95 Z28 LT1 M6 (just the odd mod). '80 C3 Corvette (newly acquired).

dave w
10-24-2015, 05:18 AM
:welcome:

I'm glad to see International members.

So... I've never been to England, do your cars have the steering wheels on the right side?

dave w

Terminal_Crazy
10-24-2015, 03:30 PM
:welcome:I'm glad to see International members. So... I've never been to England, do your cars have the steering wheels on the right side?dave wAll the general vehicles do usually unless they're an import.Nearly all the US vehicles here are imported direct from the States or like my Camaro's shipped over by US Forces at some of the Air Bases over here.There was a time where lots were "Converted" to RHS back in the 70's but I think the term was "butchered" :-). I've seen early Mustangs with chains driving the steering from the other side. Contrary to popular opinion this does NOT improve the steering :-)It doesn't really make any difference unless you are stuck behind a box van on a narrow road and have to pull right over to see past. The trick is to pull close into the curb and look around the inside first.ThanksMitch