PDA

View Full Version : ASNU injector cleaner flow bench need help

cjcalhoun85
08-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Just bought a Asnu-01 injector flow bench tester. It came without any accessories. It uses a standard computer power cord and it turns on and lights up. Now I was wondering what fluid can I put in it just to check and make shure the fuel pump and regulator work? Also I have taken it apart to try and see how to wire up the injector harness. I have pics of the circuit board. The injector plug uses a femal 20 pin atx power cord.9367 The plug on the right is the injector plug. The lower pins odd numbers 1-19 are all tied to the ground circuit. Now the top pins even numbers 2-16 are all tied to the white resistors that go to the next to last large mosfet on the top shiny heat sink rail. Am I right that they are driving 8 injectors at the same time and are doing it on the hot side instead of the ground? Will that kind of driver work for all types of injectors, high ohm and low ohm? Then there is pin 18 that shows to be a spare injector driver and has nothing on it. Then there is pin 20. It runs to the last little mosfet. What could pin 20 be for? I'm no electrical engineer so I might be wrong on some of my terms. I'm still learning

cjcalhoun85
08-12-2015, 07:17 AM
Here is a pic of the bottom.9368

cjcalhoun85
08-12-2015, 07:18 AM
A pic of the machine.9369

JeepsAndGuns
08-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Can't help on the machine. But fluid, I would think you would not want any type of very flammable liquid, but I doubt you would want anything water based. What about WD-40? Its a little flammable but not very bad. I would think it would be safe to run through injectors. I have seen it for sale in gallon jugs.

cjcalhoun85
08-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Wondering what would be the cheapest fluid. I will spend the money on the correct fluid when I know it's working and have the injector rail. Don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that won't work.

fastacton
08-12-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm with JeepsAndGuns, WD-40 would be a cheap fluid to try out that shouldn't hurt anything. Just buy a gallon, that should be plenty.

cjcalhoun85
08-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Ok will do now to figure out the wiring.