PDA

View Full Version : Programming - VATS Diagnostics Error 46

EDZIP
07-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Generated a bin at FBodyTech with VATS Disabled (desired) then noticed that the VATS Diagnostic, Error Code 46 block is checked. Does disabling VATS SELECT void out the Error Code 46 Flag..or should that Flag also be disabled?

Thanks

lionelhutz
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Just disable it and quit worrying about it. You disabled VATS so you don't need any VATS diagnostics.

EDZIP
07-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Just disable it and quit worrying about it. You disabled VATS so you don't need any VATS diagnostics.

Wasn't really worried about it...just curious - this stuff is new to me...Thanks for the response.

lionelhutz
07-03-2015, 05:32 PM
If you're curious what happens with it enabled then program the PCM with it on and see what happens. I doubt anything will happen with VATS disabled but it may throw the code because it doesn't get a VATS signal.

EDZIP
07-03-2015, 07:21 PM
I doubt anything will happen with VATS disabled but it may throw the code because it doesn't get a VATS signal.

Thanks ..that's kinda what I figured. Trying to keep the 16188051 flashes down to a minimum until I feel confident. Two in a row without a hick-up so far:-)