PDA

View Full Version : quotes

mudbuggy
12-30-2011, 08:36 AM
How do I quote and make it looke like it makes sense? Everytime I do it there's a bunch of code then I don't know what to call it when I post up the reply. Am I missing a few buttons above where we type at?

While I'm at it I was trying to post this same question from my blackberry using Opera to connect to this website. I could fill in the title area, but I couldn't click into the text area (here) to fill anything out. I can get on other forums and ask questions from my bb using Opera, but not here, anybody have any ideas?

I guess I should have started another thread for the second question and that would have padded my post count, but I really don't care about that. Unless I need to start doing that? Anybody know which way I'm suppose to do this either?

Six_Shooter
12-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Just post your reply outside of the "[ quote ] [ /quote ]" tags. Most people prefer to post after the last "[ /quote ]" tag, so that the reply is postioned below the quote.

I can't help you with the BB question, I use iPhone. :geek:

mudbuggy
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Just post your reply outside of the "[ quote ] [ /quote ]" tags. Most people prefer to post after the last "[ /quote ]" tag, so that the reply is postioned below the quote.

I can't help you with the BB question, I use iPhone. :geek:
should have known it would be something easy that I would louse up.

historystamp
12-31-2011, 08:28 AM
While I'm at it I was trying to post this same question from my blackberry (http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=blackberry) using Opera to connect to this website.

There has been a lot of steam ( *&^! ) about early versions of iPad web browser not being able to edit posts. Seems that updates to the affected web browsers solved the issues. So, I assume some common issue affecting other mobile devices.

I can only suggest you try a different browser or wait for an update.

Robert