PDA

View Full Version : Stopping by to say Hi

rts91tsi
12-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi Folks,
My name is Rob. I'm into all different types of cars, but mostly modify DSMs, and I wanted to stop in and say hello. While searching for information about engine simulation for a test bench setup, EagleMark, provided some information and a link to a photo of his setup, which led me to register for the forum. I figured I would see what kind of interesting gear-head thing were going on over here.

EagleMark
12-21-2011, 06:06 PM
:welcome2:

Glad to have another GearHead here!

:welcome:

rts91tsi
12-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome EagleMark! I'm definitely glad I signed up to become a member of the forum! There is a lot of helpful information here from the content I've viewed here so far.

Six_Shooter
12-21-2011, 08:53 PM
:welcome:

EagleMark
12-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome EagleMark! I'm definitely glad I signed up to become a member of the forum! There is a lot of helpful information here from the content I've viewed here so far.Great people too! We all help each other and have fun doing it! :rockon:

rts91tsi
12-22-2011, 04:36 AM
Being relatively new to using the electronics that I have from Moates(Burn2 and Ostrich 2.0) ,and the licensed version TunerPro RT, it is good to know that there are great folks like you all who are so helpful. I have read a lot of great postings by both of you from the TunerPro forum, as well as others, that have made the learning curve less steep to say the least. :thumbsup:
I still have much to learn, and I definitely appreciate all the work you folks have put in towards teaching others! :rockon: