PDA

View Full Version : DA: Not Connected

rstroh
03-12-2015, 06:46 PM
hey everyone i need some help please! i have an apu1 with tunerpro rt (full license) and a 94 k2500 350. computer 7427 BJLH. My tunerpro rt recoginizes my apu1 but no matter what i do it still says DA: Not Connected. All i would like to do right now is datalog and i cant get my truck to be recognized. Im using and adx file provided by roadknee. Im also looking for a wiring diagram atm for the OBD1 connector in the possibility that my connector has an issue. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

dave w
03-13-2015, 03:00 AM
hey everyone i need some help please! i have an apu1 with tunerpro rt (full license) and a 94 k2500 350. computer 7427 BJLH. My tunerpro rt recoginizes my apu1 but no matter what i do it still says DA: Not Connected. All i would like to do right now is datalog and i cant get my truck to be recognized. Im using and adx file provided by roadknee. Im also looking for a wiring diagram atm for the OBD1 connector in the possibility that my connector has an issue. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Post a screen shot of your Device Manager Settings, maybe there is something not configured correctly?

dave w

rstroh
03-13-2015, 08:05 AM
I appreciate the feedback but I was able to get it to work, I confused the settings for the apu1 to be recognized by tunerpro rt. I didn't fully understand the moates.net write up. But I'm going to do some data logging and post some data. Thanks!!