PDA

View Full Version : Injector Pulse Width vs LV8

ZEDRATED
12-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Posting a new thread again. I have an 86 Camaro and I'm close to having the car running good. I'm unsure how to adjust the base pulse width vs LV8 table using a 32B mask. How do I know where to change and by how much. Not much info in the definition file?

Fast355
12-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Posting a new thread again. I have an 86 Camaro and I'm close to having the car running good. I'm unsure how to adjust the base pulse width vs LV8 table using a 32B mask. How do I know where to change and by how much. Not much info in the definition file?

It has been a while since I have messed with a MAF TPI setup, but I seem to remember that table as referencing RPM and LV8 for a resulting BPW. The easiest way to adjust this would be in open loop with a wideband while logging LV8, RPM and Wideband on a custom histogram on TunerproRT

ZEDRATED
01-01-2015, 01:10 AM
It has been a while since I have messed with a MAF TPI setup, but I seem to remember that table as referencing RPM and LV8 for a resulting BPW. The easiest way to adjust this would be in open loop with a wideband while logging LV8, RPM and Wideband on a custom histogram on TunerproRT

How do I log LV8?