PDA

View Full Version : Hello new to site

wirenut450
11-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Hi, I am new to the site. I am in the process of doing some modifications to my 1995 diesel suburban and came across this site. The site seems to be organized very well and has a lot of information. Iooks like i have a lot if reading to do.

dave w
11-11-2014, 06:59 AM
:welcome:

dave w

wirenut450
11-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Thanks. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on tuning the GMT400 diesels , so I figured I may try and see if it is something I can do myself. I have never done any EFI tuning before I figured I would start with reading any of the info available for Tunerpro software and go from there don't want to be asking to many dumb questions...

dave w
11-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on tuning the GMT400 diesels , so I figured I may try and see if it is something I can do myself. I have never done any EFI tuning before I figured I would start with reading any of the info available for Tunerpro software and go from there don't want to be asking to many dumb questions...

I have EFI Tuning experience. I do not have any experience tuning Diesels. I don't think TunerPro has support for Diesels?

dave w

1project2many
11-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Welcome!

Wester's (Tunercat based) supports diesel tuning. AFAIK no one has provided a TP definition file with the documentation to show they are not derived from a Wester's file. If one is ever supplied it will definitely have a home at gearhead-efi.