PDA

View Full Version : GM LS engine wiring diaram to pcum 0411

cedrick
09-15-2014, 03:33 AM
Hello I'm new to this sight hope i can find some help I'm looking for an exact LS engine wiring diagram I'm converting my 1988 Monte Carlo SS I'm putting in a 5.3
Vortec engine in just looking for some help if anyone has any suggestions my email is cedrickfowler78@gmail.com thanks:popcorn:

dave w
09-15-2014, 04:17 AM
Hello I'm new to this sight hope i can find some help I'm looking for an exact LS engine wiring diagram I'm converting my 1988 Monte Carlo SS I'm putting in a 5.3
Vortec engine in just looking for some help if anyone has any suggestions my email is cedrickfowler78@gmail.com thanks:popcorn:

Attached are a some of the schematics I have.

I custom build LS harnesses (see attached pictures). The stand alone harness is fairly easy to install, only a few wires to connect and the LS engine is up and running. The power distribution module I use keeps the wiring simple and clean!:thumbsup:

Feel free to ask questions.

dave w

Tunedperformance
05-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Hello Dave, where did you purchase the power distribution box ?

dave w
05-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Hello Dave, where did you purchase the power distribution box ?I purchased all the necessary parts (seals, terminals & box) to "Build" the power distribution box from Waytek: https://www.waytekwire.com/item/45999/Littelfuse-PDM21001LXM-Power-Distribution-Module/

Some assembly required.:thumbsup:

dave w

Tunedperformance
05-23-2016, 05:36 AM
Brilliant ! Thank you for the insight ��