PDA

View Full Version : GM RamJet 350

hugh mongoss
09-05-2014, 03:33 AM
Hey guys, I've installed a GM RamJet 350 in my restomod/daily driver with a Tremec 5 speed. The rear is a Moser 12 bolt with 3.42 posi. My problem is I'm getting no support from GM Performance Parts on the heater plumbing routing for the 350. I may have this posted in the wrong place, but does anyone have some wisdom to share? Maybe a source where I can get some help? Thanks very much, Hugh

BLG355
09-05-2014, 03:37 AM
Form my experience, the line comes off the water pump and runs to the heater core, then comes out of the heater core to the rear of the intake. I'm sure there are various other ways of doing it, but that's how the last several I have run with heaters have been done.

BLG

Fast355
09-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Form my experience, the line comes off the water pump and runs to the heater core, then comes out of the heater core to the rear of the intake. I'm sure there are various other ways of doing it, but that's how the last several I have run with heaters have been done.

BLG

My 350 Express has the heater supply plumbed from a 5/8" hose barb on the front of the intake and it returns through a 3/4" fitting in the cool side of the radiator. My 83 G20 van and 80 C10 pickup were similar as well. I think the pickup had the return line in the water pump though.