PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing '7427 VE Spreadsheet

dave w
07-26-2014, 05:30 PM
I've been working on a spreadsheet that will average both BLM and WBO2 (if connected) for a '7427 PCM. The spreadsheet is simple to use, paste the exported data log .csv file into the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will automatically average the BLM / WBO2 data.

The following criteria is used to calculate the averages:
AE / PE inactive.
Closed Loop
For Near Idle - Idle Flag On
For Off Idle - Idle Flag Off
For PE WBO2 - PE Active

PM me if your interested in Beta Testing the '7427 VE Spreadsheet. Open Office users must install all the latest updates!

The VE Spreadsheet is configured to use the A217 $OD TP5 v250.adx file.

dave w

EagleMark
07-26-2014, 07:43 PM
I had a chance to try this out and it's a way cool tool! :rockon:

fastacton
07-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Cool! I just went from a 7747 to 7427 in my 280Z. I'm going to swap the engine for one with Vortec heads and cam upgrade soon. Once I've done that, this would be something I'd love to try. I just need to finish the LS swap in my '51 Panel before I can tear apart the Z.

devind
07-29-2014, 07:28 PM
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

I have been going none stop for the last month trying to get everything ready for two weeks of vacation in Silverton CO. with my family and the Jeep. I tell you, as soon as people find out you are going on vacation they all have work that they need done before you leave. Between trying to get all my stuff ready and getting everyone else's jobs done I am so wore out and so ready to get gone and get the vacation started
(even though I know the 2 weeks are going to just fly by and it will back to work once again):yikes:

But back on the subject! This new spreadsheet Dave has developed is going to save so much time sorting through the data to tune the VE Tables. I cant wait to give it a try.
Dave you are awesome!:rockon:
Really appreciate you sharing it with everyone.

dave w
07-30-2014, 12:52 AM
The spreadsheet is setup to use the posted .adx file. The .csv must match the spreadsheet.

dave w