PDA

View Full Version : Tunerpro log to look at

92TBIVentura
07-18-2014, 04:46 AM
Hey, guys. I have not posted in a while I just moved across the country and have been busy with a new job, house etc.
Before the move i did some tuning on my car. It is a 76 pontiac ventura with a 1992 camaro 305 TBI. Has TPI 081 heads, 97 camaro LT1 cam, injector spacer, holley fuel pump, ultimate tbi mods, electric fan, underdrive pully, 2 1/4 dual exhaust, 3 wire o2 sensor, stock 305 injectors, 92 camaro 4l60 trans. My last tunerpro data log I dropped the fuel pressure from 14 psi to 12psi.
Let me know what you think of the log there is a lot of steady state driving at around 60mph in overdrive gear and some full throttle runs. The car runs good except I get a lean hesitation when the engine is at 140 degrees to 180 degrees. Once warmed up to 200 degrees it is fine. The more throttle I give it the bigger the hesitation. I do not know how to tune that hesitation out. I have just been adjusting the VE to get the BLMs good. Any advice on the hesitation and how the driving log looks would be appreciated.