PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NC

mitch.dail
07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
I just wanted to say Hello from NC. Ive been reading a lot of the post here. Thanks to all the people that have put forth the work and shared there information. I am no tuner by any means. I have a 1988 s10 blazer 4x4 with the 4.3 TBI as a project. The ECM is a 1228062 AMRW. Im just looking to learn how it all works. I have the USB ALDL cable ordered. I will probably use tuner pro as a diag reader/ logger. If needed I do have a eprom burner already. I do have a background in electronics, just never in the automotive side. Could some one point me in the right direction for the info on this ECM and maybe some info on the bin files.

Thanks

EagleMark
07-04-2014, 05:04 AM
:welcome2:

Possibly the $4E?
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?374-1228062-ECM-Information-4E

:welcome:

mitch.dail
07-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Thank You!

mitch.dail
05-05-2015, 02:48 AM
I have been able to connect using the two Tuner Pro files in the link provided with the V1 in the name and the latest version of tuner pro. All the data appears correct. I haven't tried to log any data yet, just observed the sensor data and error codes. What is the difference in the other tuner pro adx, and xdf files provided? Just wanted to make sure I am using the most recent versions of everything.

Thanks for the support.