PDA

View Full Version : Another noob, no spam here

User Nameless
03-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Allo gents.. I found this forum in my search for more knowledge on my current project. I have a model year 2000 L36 to L67 power train swap in the works and I am no stranger to flash programming. I just haven't done much with automotive computers. I look forward to getting my geek on in this place. Sorry, I registered first, then saw the FAQ about no gmail after. I am not fond of spam, it tastes terrible.

EagleMark
03-26-2014, 03:41 PM
:welcome2:

User Nameless
03-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Thank you. It has been some time since I have tinkered around with my toys at this level. I am currently mapping out my new harness for the swap. The donor car was a 2000 Regal GS Supercharged going into a 2000 Impala LS. Pin by pin, I'm doing this the hard way as I do not have accurate PCM pinout info on these 2 cars. I have found some info stating the PCM swap is identical, but the only way I know for sure is to map out the function of each wire myself. Are the diagrams showing the detailed functions of these 2 vehicles available here? In addition, should I re-register with a different email too?

EagleMark
03-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Pretty sure Gmail issues are solved.

Take a look in this section for diagrams.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/forumdisplay.php?20-GM-ECM-Bins-TunerPro-Definition-Files-Wiring-Diagrams-Tuner-Info!