PDA

View Full Version : EE VE Correction Table for TunerPro

beestoys
03-22-2014, 08:03 AM
Hey has anyone tried to use this spreadsheet.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/attachment.php?attachmentid=6401&d=1391371615.

When I try to download it I get this message.

Excel found unreadable content in ‘EE VE Correction Table for TunerPro.ods’. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes

Then when I open it I get this.

Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content.

I have a feeling it's stripping out the formulas in the cells.

Could someone fill me in how how this thing works. IE does changing a value in the first cell say B3 the 400/20 cell effect any of the cells in the other sheets.

Thanks
Brian

beestoys
03-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Ok just found out via another search engine leading to a thread on this forum it was in fact stripping out the formula's. So if you download an application and get these error messages the spread sheet will not work as designed.

EagleMark
03-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Sounds like MS Excell does not want you to be able to use Open Office stuff! My Open Office will always work on MS Office stuff. SCAM!!! Open Office is FREE!

Mine work, well in Open Office. So maybe it's your browser, or anti virus, malware etc...? Sounds like it stripping out the Macros or? Weird as usually it just won't download...

Here's a zip file with the original and a Open Office. I always use Open Office as it's free and does all the expensive Microsoft Office does...

beestoys
03-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Sounds like MS Excell does not want you to be able to use Open Office stuff! My Open Office will always work on MS Office stuff. SCAM!!! Open Office is FREE!

Mine work, well in Open Office. So maybe it's your browser, or anti virus, malware etc...? Sounds like it stripping out the Macros or? Weird as usually it just won't download...

Here's a zip file with the original and a Open Office. I always use Open Office as it's free and does all the expensive Microsoft Office does...

Thanks eagle I'll get it loaded and see what hppens I did find the original Dave had made for the board and sent it to my house as well.

steveo
03-22-2014, 06:15 PM
if you're using a wideband (i think you are) i wouldn't really use that spreadsheet. just do it manually, keep it in open loop and force a target afr. you'll get there way faster than BLM tuning it.