PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Autoprom connection issues

Badassbird
02-24-2014, 02:42 AM
I get some very wierd and random connection issues. I am using a known but modified .xdf and .adx. I will attach. But this has happened in the past also using other .XDFs and .ADXs. What is the best way to determine if I have Autoprom issues, software issues or ECM(electronic) issues?

EagleMark
02-24-2014, 03:45 AM
I looked at your ADX file and it's missing some pauses and stuff to silenced the CCM etc... I thought we had this worked out. Try this one for a better data connection.

Badassbird
02-24-2014, 04:47 AM
OK. I will check it out. Also it seems that I cant get the emulation to work at times. Any ideas there. Acts like it is limp mode at times . Disabled checksum manually still get this sometimes. What is the best way to troubleshoot.

EagleMark
02-24-2014, 04:58 AM
It will! But not with out a good data connection and stopping all the other modules requesting data.

I'm pretty sure that ADX file I posted is the last version. I forget who did the fix, been looking for the thread to add a note to ADX file giving credit too?

Also sometimes you need to update the AutoProm like lost connection, cables connection, software... I like to upload a saved bin every once in awhile. Look at bottom of TunerPRo (forget where on TunerCat) and see if it's emulating and if data is still connected.

Both switches in?

Badassbird
02-24-2014, 05:44 AM
Yeah both switches in. I have used it quite a bit but lately have experienced this. It indicates that I am emulating but acts like its in limp mode.