PDA

View Full Version : ASDU bin?

jameslleary
11-04-2011, 01:15 AM
hey guys....can someone take a look into ASDU for me, and see if there is anything there that will trigger a code if i dont hook up air injection? i would do it, but my pc laptop got fried a few weeks ago, and i am now using an ipad....cant use tunerpro or anything.
thanks!

EagleMark
11-04-2011, 05:12 AM
EAC= Electronic Air Control
Brown wire at C2

There is a wire for it from the ECM. I have deleted it many times for conversions. But when you asked I did not remember any flag settings for it and had to look and still see no flag settings for it?

Good question! Got me stumped why something comes out of ECM, I don't use it on a regular basis, don't remember how to turn off the error code and can't find one and never get a CEL error code?

jameslleary
11-04-2011, 07:02 AM
i was told that the 88 c1500 that the harness came from, didnt have the air system, as many pickups running the 747 ecm, even in cali. the connector (exiting the harness near the cts sensor)i am looking at, has a pink/white wire, and a brown wire that ends up back in a white chassis plug near the ecm, not into c2.

EagleMark
11-04-2011, 08:06 AM
That chassis plug your describing goes to ALDL, brown wire goes to an ALDL plug and to ECM.

Pink wire black stripe is 12 volt and goes everywhere, has connections and Ts all over.

[attachment=0:3cinrka5]747ecm5.jpg[/attachment:3cinrka5]