PDA

View Full Version : Proper way to disable PE, 16197427 PCM $0D mask

Woods
02-03-2014, 11:45 PM
I have maxed out both Minimum Temp for PE, and Minimum TPS for PE, and still show Power Enrichment Active when I step into it wacthing the Dash in TunerPro.

Thought this should disable PE, what am I missing here?

Running a 16197427 PCM $0D mask
Using 0D_TPV5_v250.xdf

Thanks

EagleMark
02-04-2014, 12:01 AM
I like using "Minimum Temperature for PE"

Also like using the latest updated XDF which is years old and still newer then yours...

At some point it still may change desired AFR, lock at 128, appear to go into PE... most do, not exactly sure with $0D as I haven't worked on one in awhile. All this does is prevent it from happening sooner and giving you more cells to fill with good data.

Woods
02-04-2014, 03:08 AM
At some point it still may change desired AFR, lock at 128, appear to go into PE... most do, not exactly sure with $0D as I haven't worked on one in awhile. All this does is prevent it from happening sooner and giving you more cells to fill with good data.

If I read this correctly, with temp maxed for PE, I may still get some PE active data if I push the motor (or more to the point, the pedal) to certain extremes?

Roadknee
02-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I-found by mistake if you set the tps for pe table and fast tps for pe table to the same values pe will not work