PDA

View Full Version : Administrator Change

EagleMark
12-31-2013, 07:59 AM
Do to my recent health diagnoses and treatments I am going to take a leave of absence.

We have a full team of moderators that can handle anything to do with the forums and they always have always done a great job of relieving me of that burden.

One of the moderators has Admin Panel experience as well as an in depth server experience. He is also one of the Pioneers of DIY-EFI and has been around a long time. I asked if he will fill my duties and he accepted as long as I agreed to take them back after full recovery....

So please welcome the new Administraotr for GearHead-EFI.com 1project2many! :thumbsup:

RobertISaar
12-31-2013, 08:08 AM
your presence will be missed, Mark, but i'm sure Shannen is an excellent choice to fill your shoes while you're away.

EagleMark
12-31-2013, 08:23 AM
Thanks Robert! :thumbsup: You have always been a BIG part of this site and I'm very proud to have you here!.

I'm sure he is too! So things can proceed like they always have here with knowledge fun and a respect for all!

I'll still be around, but have not been much help lately and probably not much help at all for a few months at least.

jim_in_dorris
12-31-2013, 08:35 AM
I think that you will find that the most that you will be up for getting done for a while is reading the occasional post. We will all look forward to your quick recovery and return.

Nasty-Z
12-31-2013, 04:22 PM
Look forward to having you back and at 100% Mark , That being said , I'm sure Shannen will have it well in control in your absence .

Get well soon my friend and hurry back .

TOM

dave w
12-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Look forward to having you back and at 100% Mark , That being said , I'm sure Shannen will have it well in control in your absence .

Get well soon my friend and hurry back .

What he said X2!:thumbsup:

dave w

Six_Shooter
12-31-2013, 09:47 PM
Didn't realize that it was that bad, never like hearing stuff like that. :(

I don't pray (left organized religion behind long ago), but I'll be thinking of you and wishing well for you and your wife.

steveo
12-31-2013, 11:39 PM
best wishes and luck with solving your problems, and thank you so much for making this forum a great place for all of us

JeepsAndGuns
01-01-2014, 02:16 AM
I hate to hear your going for a bit. I with you the best and hope to see you back soon.

EagleMark
01-01-2014, 04:36 AM
Not going anywhere, just not going to be capable of the responsibility!

Thanks for all the kind words... :thumbsup:

rokcrawlin85
01-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Recover quickly Mark! I sure appreciate all you and others have done to help out. We will be waiting for your return!! That said..... hopefully sooner than later

Montecarlodrag
01-06-2014, 01:07 PM
I wish you a quick recovery, hope to see you back soon

pmkls1
01-07-2014, 08:18 PM
I haven't been around the board much lately so I've been out of the loop. I didn't know you were having health problems, Mark, but I hope you get well. As far as the board goes, I know it's in good hands :)

buddrow
01-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Best wishes Mark for a speedy recovery. I look forward to reading your awesome posts. Don't leave me hanging ;)