PDA

View Full Version : me

DENN_SHAH
10-16-2011, 08:10 PM
:scare: hey guys

EagleMark
10-16-2011, 11:09 PM
OK I'll take a chance and approve you... now please don't tell me I fell for a spammer?

Six_Shooter
10-16-2011, 11:16 PM
OK I'll take a chance and approve you... now please don't tell me I fell for a spammer?

OMG, Itz teh worlds worst spammar!!!

Welcome Denn.

:welcome:

EagleMark
10-17-2011, 12:04 AM
Freind of yours? There's trouble... :laugh:

:welcome:

DENN_SHAH
10-17-2011, 12:23 AM
yep,.. im a spammer,.. BIG time. im the same spammer as on thirdgen, im also on Moats, TunerPro, FSC and a couple of others too,... LOL

i think i have some spam that you may want Eagle. you had mentioned something about it on thirdgen a while back.
its around 328 MB. i got it about 6/29/2009.
if your interested, i just need to know how to send it to you.
the file name is DYI-EFI.

i may have some other related spam on disk somewhere, i just need to find time to look for it. i only have around 6~700 CDs,.. and a few dozen DVDs.

nice site you have here and thanks for the welcome and approving me guys. :jfj:

EagleMark
10-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Well I'm glad your here! sorry I didn't recognise the name... I surely don't remeber what I did on thirdgen in 2009... :laugh:

But it seems you are an ol timer pioneer so I'm glad your here and if you have stuff to save and share that's what we all got together to do here! :wtg:

If you look around you'll see we are going to do some updating and reorginizing and one guy has a BCC lookup that will work online. I may buy vBulletin for an upgrade this winter... The reason I started this, then got guys involved was we needed somewhere safe for EFI stuff. I saw DIY EFI go down and not come back, then come back and I came along late in the game and have no idea how it started or who keeps it going... I lost a ton of stuff when I spilled a cup of coffee through my laptop keyboard... :mad1:

EFI spam is fine! :doh:

Man if you have 328 MB of stuff I guess you'd have to mail it? I doubt it would go through email? Do you have any FTP server experiance? Man this sounds like a lot of work coming in the form ofa big upgrade! :yikes:

EagleMark
10-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Are you the guy who runs DIY EFI? If so thanks for starting my obsession! :laugh:

But seriously if you have all that stuff and want somewhere to put it let me know your plans. I may have to rethink upgrades for this winter.

Mark

DENN_SHAH
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
no, im not the one who runs DYI-EFI. im just someone who tried to save some of it after it was down and came back.
every time its gone down and came back, more of it is gone.
sadly there is a good bit of it that i don't have, at least in this file.
i "may" have an older copy of it, but i don't know for certain.
with the number of CDs and DVDs i have, plus a few hard drives, its hard for me to get the time to look thru everything.
on top of it, im pretty bad about labeling things, at any time i have 20 or more "New Folders" on my desk top, and most of those New Folders have more New Folders inside of New Folders and so on. sometimes 10~15 New Folders deep.
i've thought about changing my nic on all the sites im on to "New Folders" haha.

i am by far not one of the EFI pioneers.
i know motors, i've tuned carbs and distrbutors, but EFI is still relativly new to me. i first started learning chip tuning back in 2004, which by then most of the OBD1 hard work had been done.
i can't write a ADX, or ecu file to save my life.
if i had to tune in Hex, i would be lost and out of luck.

i've played around with some FTP stuff, it can be kind of a pain to setup. i've used MSN messenger to send a few big files, but its pretty slow.
im sending you a PM with a link. i've never used this service to
send a big file before, but a friend of mine has and says it works fine.
the link expires in a few days, so don't wait too long.
its compressed down to about 105 MB and it only took about 10 minutes or so for me to upload it.

EagleMark
10-17-2011, 04:16 AM
you sound as bad as me... :laugh:

I got way better at organization in 2000 when I took 13 courses for webmaster, ouch!

I will give the download a shot and let you know.

Glad your here! Glad your interested in saving our history! thank you! And welcome again! :wtg: