PDA

View Full Version : TunerPro XDF for 0411 LS1 PCM Project!

EagleMark
11-26-2012, 07:59 AM
These are really incedibe XDF files for TunerPro by dimented24x7! :thumbsup:

There are some ADX files around as well. Most from by Jayme from delcohacking.net

The only issue yet and a flash cable... but not if you have a RoadRunner from Moates.

EDIT: And there are flash programs soon to be released.

EagleMark
11-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Here's a bin file for TunerPro RT to use with the XDF files.

JeepsAndGuns
11-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Now all we need is the ability for tunerpro to flash these pcm's and the 411 will instantly become affordable for the comon man.
I still cant believe a roughly 11 year old pcm is still stupid expensive to tune.

EagleMark
11-28-2012, 04:31 PM
My RoadRunner works fine! Little expensive but it is all you need and is live emulator.
http://www.moates.net/roadrunner-ls1-realtime-emulation-pcm.html

And there are flash programs soon to be released.

RobertISaar
11-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Now all we need is the ability for tunerpro to flash these pcm's and the 411 will instantly become affordable for the comon man.
I still cant believe a roughly 11 year old pcm is still stupid expensive to tune.

tunerpro won't do it natively.... at least i doubt it. but some of the delcohacking guys have been working on a cheap flashing/datalogging interface for a while now. i expect it to be a reality probably within a year at the rate they're going.

EagleMark
11-29-2012, 08:26 AM
I still cant believe a roughly 11 year old pcm is still stupid expensive to tune.TunerPro can flash the RoadRunner, and it's also an Emulator for $599. I can't see anything getting cheaper then that? To Emulate an LS engine? . Plug it in and 600 paremeters to start with. Roadrunner has been running Camaros at the drag strip for years.

Or add $525. for RoadRunner/TunerCat OBDII, then you would have a cable to flash. Simple software, need spreadsheets and a scanner, Still no data but TunerPro could do it or ScanXL is pretty sweet.

Or add $899. for EFI Live for complete system and still need $250 for a RoadRunner license. With this you get AutoTune, MAF Auto Tune and anything else you can dream up . Very indepth and complex.

Even when OBDII cables are ready and cheap the software is hard! Then differant software for each PCM. It's a daunting task. And if you get it wrong your PCM becomes a brick? Not as simple as buying a burner for the chip. It's about $300 to start chips without emulation, so $599. and $39 for TunerPro to run, tune and emulate an LS engine is pretty good. Can always have a permanant PCM flashed when done and do another.

Face it! We are surrounded by LS engines and 0411 PCM and will be for a long time!

We need to come up with some donations for dimented24x7 and he will keep improving and maybe release an ADX although I swear there is already one? This guys expertise has been a big help for what we do with OBDI stuff too, he's been around a long time! Could also be the source of affordable cable and reflash software!

So donate! :thumbsup:

ericjon262
05-13-2013, 09:29 AM
I just opened up the XDF in tunerpro and wow... holy crap! that had to be a ridiculous amount of work! I hope he enjoys the beer money!

sikpupy
12-27-2022, 09:52 AM
Where is this BIN file again????