PDA

View Full Version : Help my pc has crashed and files are lost

myredprky
10-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Could someone please explain how to get my wideband 02 to show again in my datalog in the files uploaded here.I lost all my data when my laptop crashed and I have managed to get all but the wideband datalog working again.It shows in the dash and on the data history but no data is shown.Its a 1227727 ecm with the wideband 0-5v input fed into the map-2 input.

many thanks IAN

EagleMark
10-09-2013, 02:43 AM
I had that happen once! Now I have Acronis backup software not only for the entire hard drive once a week to the wireless 1TB hard drive on my network, but then I could loose aq weeks work? So I run Non Stop back up from my tuning laptop to my tuning desktop as they are what I use most... but got worried so I got a spare laptop that also is constantly being backed up while working on either of the other laptops!

Then the wireless 1TB backup hard drive backs up to server once a week as well... which backs up 3 times a day for the website, then once a week to another server!

My paranoia has subsided since the crash of my only having one laptop! :laugh:

So guess how many backups I have of your ADX file we helped you fix last time? :laugh:

Here, this should work! :happy:

But you should really learn to be able to do this. TunerPro RT, Acqusition, Edit Defintion and you'll see everything, then Values and go to WB AFR and here's the information and conversion. You'll also learn how to set up how the gauges like how they display, alarms etc...

0.0v=10 AFR, 5.0v = 20 AFR X * 0.0390625 + 10.000000

myredprky
10-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks very much done that but still no reading in datalogs.
I am still doing something wrong but I cant see where ,

cheers IAN

myredprky
10-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Just spent hours on this,trying this,trying that but no way can I get any form of wideband data to show on the data log.
I am using a modified 41016 bin with the previous loaded xdf,s and adx,s but I just cant get the readings.Would someone please explain where I might be going wrong ??

On the plus side though its a great way of learning.

Many thanks Ian.:mad1::confused: