PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - ECM Software Test/Calibration Engineer

daleulan
04-05-2013, 05:01 AM
I work for a medium-sized global company with a small-sized (16 employees) division up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our division of the company designs and manufactures electronic fuel injection systems for both the industrial market (forklifts, generators) and on-road engines as well (heavy-duty and light-duty automotive). We are looking for someone or perhaps more than one persion with calibration experience to join our software/calibration team. Right now I'm just looking for options here as the usual channels have been not that great in terms of people with automotive experience. There is a lot of testing/validation that goes into the software and that involves exercising the software, 'playing computer' to make sure that calculated values are correct, that sort of thing. Anyways, at this point I'm just looking to see if anyone out there is potentially interested, nothing formal. PM me if this sort of thing calls out to you.

Six_Shooter
04-06-2013, 07:46 PM
SDS?

If this was about 3 years in the future I'll likely be interested. I'm just finishing up the first year of Electronics Engineering Technology.

I assume this would require relocation to Calgary?

daleulan
04-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Yes, relocation to Calgary where we have hardware and software development and dyno cells.