PDA

View Full Version : Adding bitmask to adx.

gp90gta
04-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone could help me out, I'm working on a 6E adx and I would like to add a flag so I can see if its in AE or not, looking at the hack location 0x0039 bit 3 & 7 are what I need to add, the only problem is I have no idea how, I thought that the packet offset was where I would put 0x0039 but that must be wrong and I also have no idea how to setup the operation, well I believe its an AND logical bit operation but how do I know what to put in for the operand and result? If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it.

EagleMark
04-04-2013, 08:34 PM
First you have to find it in the hack/disassembly, which I can't? Not sure it is in MAF? Then replace something in Data Stream like Prom ID with it and make a new Value in TunerPro RT for it.

Have you looked at the ALDL.ds files? IIRC A58.ds is 89 and A100.ds is 90 models?
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/gearhead-efi/def/aldl/

Index doc at bottom to look them up.

gp90gta
04-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Thanks Mark, I looked at all the ALDL.ds files but didn't see what i'm looking for, I have a copy of the APYP and ARAP hac but they are not well commented, anyways this is what I did find.

;­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
L0039 = 0x0039 ;Enrichment Fuel Management bits
; b0 ??
; b1 1st time ACCEL ENR flag CLR
; b2 Inj Flag (SINCE LAST PULSE) ?
; b3 ACEL ENR flag
; b4 ??
; b5 ??
; b6 ??
; b7 IN TPS ACELL ENRICH
;­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­